Part 10

"Uh....I fell into the pool?" I said shrugging my shoulders.
Reiji raise a brow and smile. "That's nice."
What? Seriously? Man, this dude needs a mother to learn what emotions mean. "Was it a great fall?" He ask chuckling. My jaw dropped. He thinks it's funny??
"No! It wasn't! I almost died!" I cried growing at the vampire. He shrug. "That's not my problem."

"The heck?! You're supposed to take care of your guest! Whatever! I should have expect this from you." I said standing up ready to leave.
"That's harsh. You should be in obedient school." He calmly said.

"Ugh! Prick." I mumble and he stood up walking to me. Then grab me by the collar of my shirt.
"Learn your manners, boy. You're still a baby boy and shouldn't talk back to your elders." Reiji said darkly.
"I. Don't. Care." I snarl.
That's when he slam me on the chair.
Him on top.
"Oh? Then would you care if I suck and drain all the blood out of your body? Making you cold. And I promise you...it will be pain." He smirk.
Reiji pull my hair back harshly. I could feel his breath on my neck. "You're gross." I said.
His cold tongue travel across my neck.
I try kicking him in the stomach but he just smirk.
"Do your worst." I hiss.
He pierced his fangs into my neck as harsh. My eyes widen. Gosh! That's hurt as heck! I felt blood ooze down my neck.
I didn't wanna scream like a girl. That's when I did my worst to him.
I swung my left leg and jammed right into his sunshine.
His eyes shot wide open and stood up gripped in pain.
My neck was sore but I bolted out the door.
I ran to my room and slam the door.

(Nobodys pov)
Reiji growl. "That brat!"
"You had it coming, bro." Ayato smirk leaning against the door. "That's my boy."
Reiji adjusted his glasses. "You're wet too. Did you swim together?"
Ayato shrug. "I saved his life. You didn't do shit."
"I was teaching the boys some manners. He's so rubbish. I'm going to make sure his school life will be hell." Reiji smirk and turned to his lab.

"Touch him again and I'll make sure you'll go down with your mother." Ayato threaten but Reiji didn't seem to be scared...

(Your pov)
I sigh as I got out of the shower. I need to go home as quick! I don't wanna stay here with pedo creeps!
I had a towel wrapped around my waist. I shriek.
"Ah! What are you doing here?!" I cried.
Shu was laying on my bed. I swear I didn't let him in! He look at me from head to toe. I flush.
"Are you shy?" He ask calmly.
"No! I appreciate if you don't stare at me! I haven't even got dressed!" I said blushing.
"We're men. Well, you're just a boy so I understand." Shu smirk.
"Well, I-shut up.." I said grabbing my clothes.
"What are you doing?" Shu ask suddenly appearing behind me.
I blush.
I hate being naked in front of someone. Our anybody??!
For one...my towel could just fall..And second...it's exposing yourself.

"Changing my clothes in the bathroom! I hate being naked in front of someone!" I yell.
He smirk. "It's not that bad. What if I take my clothes off so I could change with you?"

My eyes widen. What?!!

(Thanks for reading, I guess)