Part 3

So basically this is how it went. Once we were brought to that (creepy) mansion, the Sakamaki brothers rejected almost all of the females making them cry. The six brothers are name Ayato, Kanato, Reiji, Shuu, Subaru, and Laito. They keep on staring and smirking. I am NOT going to marry them!? I rather be the sacrificial bride! There were also a girl with white curly hair and red eyes. She seems to be pouting and glaring at the females. What's her problem anyway?! Also she's Yui. The stupid girl.
Soon all the crying females left and I was the only one remaining. I wish I didn't agree to this. "What's your name?" The butler ask. I stood up proudly. "My name is Y/n Jennason! I don't plan on marrying any of you. But I rather be the sacrificial bride!" I said. The brothers groan except Shuu. Yui only gave me a glare. Seriously? Something's wrong with this girl?!
"But why does it have to be a boy?! We already have Yui!!" Ayato yell. Yui gives off a blush. I look down. Thsi was not a very good idea. Laito suddenly appear behind me. "But he looks familiar! Do I know you!?" He ask seductively.
No! If they found out I'm the little girl that's actually a boy, it be awkward!! I shook my head. "You're breathing on my neck, weirdo!"I growl. Kanato held his teddy bear. "You smell good. And familiar."
Yui growl at me. This girl! She needs to take her medicine. Reiji push up his glasses. "You are one stubborn human boy. That makes it more fun to drink!" He smirk. I don't understand.  Why are they being creepy? They weren't when they were kids? I shook my head. Subaru punch the wall. "I ain't going to drink some males blood! Disgusting! Take him away!" He yell. I jumped a little at that loud voice. Shuu was listening his music clearly don't care but he said. "No females are good to marry us. Yui is are only hope. I wish that girl name Maria is here."

I remember that Maria is my disguise girl name. I guess they are referring to me. I wonder what they'll think if I expose myself. Yui stood up and pointed at me. "B-But he's a boy!" She cried. Annoying. She's so annoying.
Ayato smirk. "Aww, Yours Truly is here. Nobody would take you away from me. He's just going to be are lame food." He shows his shiny pointy teeth. Wait!! Pointy teeth?! What is he!? A vampire?
"We have no choice. He's are only one, after all, we drove all the females away. None of us will take those women. Whether we like it or not, we need this boy to keep us survive. He said he will rather be a sacrificial bride instead of marrying us. More of a sacrificial groom." Shuu said with no emotion. I clenched my fist. What happen to them?! Laito sigh. "I guess we have no choice. He's going to be our meal I guess until he decides to marry one of us. I'm not marrying this stubborn bastard but I wanna see how it goes." He licked his lips showing the pointy teeth.
I groan....this is going to be a waste of my life.

(Thanks for reading!!)