Main Story: 23

Namjoon gently rubs Seokjin's back, the older's face buried in his chest as his body lightly shook. Too caught up in emotions, he sobs.

"Stop crying hyung..." He whispers, bringing Seokjin closer to him when he started sobbing harder, he comforted him like a mother would do to a baby and finally, a few minutes after, Seokjin stopped crying.

They both remained silent for a duration of time, Seokjin still in Namjoon's embrace and the latter gently running his hand through Seokjin's hair.

Seokjin felt in peace, maybe because he finally let out his bottled up feelings, or maybe because he was in Namjoon's arms, he isn't exactly sure why. Maybe it was a mixture of both?

Namjoon placed a light kiss on top of Seokjin's head before he settled both of his arms around the older's waist again. "Hyung..."

He then felt hot breath on his chest as Seokjin opened his mouth to speak. "Namjoon-ah..." He paused slightly and Namjoon hummed, urging him to continue.

"Promise to not leave me?"

Seokjin said, voice clear like how he started retelling his story earlier. It made Namjoon stop his actions, his facial expression dropped as his gaze turned from Seokjin's head towards the bed sheets.

"Alright..." Namjoon turned Seokjin's face to him using both his hands and smiled. "I won't leave you, Seokjin hyung." He gave the older a kiss on the nose and brought him back to his embrace.

Namjoon looked out of the window, as the sun is on its last minutes, leaving two last days for autumn to enjoy before winter takes over.

Seokjin followed, moving his head to the other side as he slowly moved his arms around Namjoon's body, nuzzling the other's chest before he gave off a contented sigh.

He felt at peace.

They stayed like that for 20 minutes, just with each other's company and with arms wrapped around each other.

Both of them couldn't ask for anything else.

Well, at least Seokjin doesn't. For now.

+

What now

july 2, 2017