Chapter 3

"OMG HERE THEY COME!!!" An LBR screamed as she moved out the way for who ever was coming. "Who's coming?" Dylan asked as she twirled her thick red hair around her index finger. "The Queen Bees!" The LBR said in a "duh!" sort of way. "Who?" Kristen asked. "Uch, do you girls no anything?" LBR girl asked as she rubbed her pimple covered head. "I do know that you need some acne cream." Kristen fired at the LBR as the PC laughed. Just then, three flawless girls struted down the hall. The one on the left had a black gold glitter-covered tank top, pre-ripped skinny jeans, brown ankle-boots, and a navy blue silk scarf. The one on the right had a black and hot pink stripe sweater dress, black leggings, black ankle-boots, and gold hoops. The one in the middle has a red puff sleeve shirt, gray satin shorts, grey tights, and black wedges. Their outfits were beh-yond a ten, more like a 10.5.

"EH" Kristen jumped.

"MA" Alicia squealed.

"GAWD" Claire finished.

"Puh-lease!" Massie and Dylan said at the same time. The "Queen Bees" walked over to them. "Oh hi" The one in the middle smiled, "I'm Amber Collins and this is Sage and Natalie." Amber introduced them. She extended her arm for a hand shake and so did Massie. As they shook, a clutter of gold bracelets slid down both their hands. "OMGawd I totally luh-v your MK tote." Amber told Massie as she showed Massie her MK tote too. "I used to have it." Amber smiled. "Used to?" Massie raised her eyebrow. "Yeah, I used to have it before I got VIP access to the limited-edition ones." Amber said. "Oh, I get limited-edition Gossip Girl." Massie said, casually. Amber started laughing. "Your high-larious Massie, but haven't you heard? Glossip Girl is out, BABY Lips by Covergirl is in. Haven't you read the latest Teen Vouge?" Amber explained while showing her the article in Teen Vouge.

"Yeah I know, I was just testing you." Massie fake-laughed. She then made a mental note to rade the mall of BABY Lips. "Your so full of aw." Amber giggled. "What?" Massie asked, knowing the asking to many of these questions so un-alpha. "Its the def of awesome, anyway would you like to come over my house after school, just you and me?" Amber asked while looking in disgust of the Pretty Committee. "Um, sure." Massie said, casually in case anybody was watching. "Cool, come on girls." Amber said and snapped her fingers and the rest followed. Massie couldn't let anyone know she was getting advice from someone that's nawt alpha.

The Collins' Estate

5:57pm Amber'sRoom

Massie watched as Amber's cat brushed up against her bed. She couldn't believe she was doing this. "Cookie?" Amber asked. "Ew, no." Massie snapped. "Haven't you heard? Dieting is so two years ago, its in Kirk Von Scar's latest edition of Teen Tone." Amber said. Massie didn't question, she just shoved a cookie into her mouth. "All I'm here to do is find out how to get updates on magazines." Massie huffed. "Yeah, but there's something you need to know." Amber shrieked. "Spill!" Massie said excited, she needed to know EVERYTHING. "I'm the new alpha, your time is done sister, so step down from the throne........NOW!!" Amber demaned. Massie couldn't believe this. "Um who do you think your tawking to?" Massie asked. Amber rolled her eyes. "That''s it, it comes down to this." Amber said while grabbing two rolled up pieces of paper. "This is a map, it shows you things you have to get. Who ever gets the last item, which is the key to an un-opened box, wins." Amber explained. "Whoa, whoa....WHOA," Massie said, "Who is this from?" "Skye Hamiliton, she left it to the last alpha, but I found it, and she left a note." Amber began reading. "TO: Former Alpha, Hello it's Skye Hamiliton. I have left a map that leads to a key that goes to a un-exclusive alpha box. You have to do several alpha things to get the key. I have left a list of the things you must do to earn alpha points."

"You in or no, 'cause if your nawt that automatically makes me alpha." Amber smirked over her shoulder. Massie thought for awhile. This was no laughing matter, Massie had to make a choice like: Prada or Plaid? Kors or Keds? Ralph or Reebok? Loser or Leader? "Fine!" Massie blurted as she gripped Amber's hand for a handshake. "Cool......NOW GET OUT!!" Amber screeched as she pointed to the door. Massie opened her dry, unglossed mouth, but decided to keep it in because right now Amber has a chance of winning since she's got the source.