Prolouge

The BlockEstate

September 3, 3:14pm

Massie'sRoom

Massie Block just got done texting her four bffs: Alicia Rivera, Dylan Marvil, Kristen Gregory, and Claire Lyons aka The Pretty Committee, when a knock at her door knocked her back into the real world. "Come in!" She yelled while not looking up from her new iPhone 5. "Is your room cleaned yet?" Kendra Block asked as she swept her new sky blue sundress to the side. "Yup." Massie sighed. The Pretty Committee was coming over any minute along with her boyfriend and their boyfrinds, for a huge beginning of the year project. "My friends should be here any minute, so you guys better go now you know, to that fancy restraunt." Massie slightly pushed them out the door. The real reason is so she could get ready, boys were coming over and she needed to look H.A.R.T (Hawt, Alpha, Rich, Toned) and right now she looked like a before picture of Claire.

She quickly grabbed the outfit off her Massie-quin: a red strap blouse, black skinny jeans, and gold flats, with her new gold friendship bracelet. DING DONG! "HELLO!!" Massie could hear Alicia's voice bounce off the walls. She peaked her head out the banister. "UP HERE!" She shouted and watched her friends run up the stairs. "Hey, Mass." Dylan hugged her. "Hey......where's Claire?" Massie searched the room. "Oh she still in the guesthouse....Cam broke up with her." Alicia explained. "WHAT?" Massie screeched. She fast-walked over to her phone and hooked up a cord to her TV, which let's your phone be seen on the TV screen.

Massie: What gives, Fisher?

Cam: what'da mean?

Massie: why'd you break up with Claire?

Cam: bcuz we've been going out for awhile and i think we should take a break and i really took interest in a girl named Sierra

Massie: what ever u better watch your back for me or Claire

Cam: what ever c u Block

Massie:...................

Massie then walked out her door. "Where are you going, we have to do the project?" Kristen asked. "Not now, 'cause nothing is more important then friends." Massie said dramaticly. They didn't question her answer, they just followed. Derrington punched Josh into Alicia. "Ehmagawd Derrick, are you ever gonna grow up?!" Alicia shouted angrily. Alicia fastened her pace along side Massie. She slapped her arm and whispered. "Now's the time to upgrade....you've been talking about how Derrington is so imature." She whispered. "I know, but now's not the time." Massie whispered back. Alicia rolled her eyes.

3:27pm

Claire'sroom

Claire's room was painted a sunny yellow with a wall full of cut-out pics of fashion magazines, and the other wall had pictures of her BFFs. Her bed was in the center which had on a sky blue blanket with clouds on it and yellow sheets with a head and foot boarder. As Dylan sat there petting Claire on the back watching the whole first season of SkyDrive (a fictional dramatic show about a teenage girl who is a spy for an occosiation called S.D (SkyDrive) Inc. and is also trying to live a normal life) and the boys beginning to leave, Massie scanned Claire's "Bff wall" which was full of the Pretty Committee's fun memories: like when they were in the Christmas parade and Dylan threw up on her "then" crush Dani Silvemen, when they went to SeaWorld and got splashed my Shamoo, and when they went shopping in Paris that summer and ended up getting the wrong directions from a French guy.

She couldn't belive that Claire kept them and that every year her and Claire's friendship grew. "I jusd cand believe he'b dumb me for Sierra Lancaster, I mean she's nice and all but I just don'd............." Claire was interrupted by the slam of Massie's fist and Claire's desk. "NO!!" Massie shouted. The room went silent and motionless. "Huh?" Claire sniffled. "No....I can't take it anymore Claire, you can't sit here and cry over a LBR like Cam. I know that Claire Lyons is a confindent person and yeah can be scared sometimes but you have to show Cam like you don't care that her broke up with you and that you're free to date anyone. So what I'm trying to say is that you should get a new boyfriend." Massie finally breathed. Everyone stared. "Yeah, I guess I could try." Claire said, weak. "No don't guess, what I'm saying is I need to see you in a totally ah-mazing mood tomorrow morning and wearing this." Massie said while pulling some clothes out her KVS (Kirk Von Scar, a man who makes inexpensive designer clothes) bag: a black Ralph Laurren tank, light washed skinny jeans, and she pulled out Claire cheetah-print Keds.

"Oooh, Dyl-lish!" Dylan yelled and made a check-mark with her index finger. "Everyone get out their phones, since we're in high school we need new IM names." Massie said and pressed the lock button on her iPhone 5.

AlphaPrincess: Hey guys its Massie, like my new IM name?

LittleRed: luh-v it its Dylan

GoddessGirl: Hey Dyl its Alicia

SoccorSister1: Is Claire on?

AlphaPrincess: YEAH

GummyClaire: Hey!

AlphaPrincess: KUH-LAIRE?

GummyClaire: What?

AlphaPrincess: u cant make ur IM name the same as the title of the song Cam wrote u, it doesn't make you forget about him

GummyClaire: Fine how about

KUHLAIRE: This?

SoccorSister1: I dont get it

KUHLAIRE: its what Mass calls me and instead of the name reminding me of Cam it reminds me of u guys

GoddessGirl: aww sweet, but its still un-original

AlphaPrincess: Yeah i agree with Leesh

KUHLAIRE: fine what about

HelloClaire: This? I cant keep changing it

LittleRed: Nah......but it back to KUHLAIRE

HelloClaire: Massie?

AlphaPrincess: yeh dyl's right

KUHLAIRE: Hey guys

AlphaPrincess: does everyone have their "first day of highschool" outfit?

All: yeah

AlphaPrincess: Great c u guys @ skool

GoddessGirl: I speak for everyone: Okay