Chapter 11

BOCD/BOHS-Cafe

Tuesday September, 25

10:01am

Dylan flipped over a piece of ginger from her sushi platter. It was just her, Claire, and Kristen because Alicia and Massie were still expelled. "Goooooood mornin' BOHS-slash-BOCD," Burns' voice squwaked over the intercom. "As you all may know that Alicia Riveria has been expelled so I'm doing the announcements, today Vincent has posted flyers all around school about the after-school art club so don't forget to sign up............" Dylan squeezed Claire's wrist. "Eeep," She squealed, "Here it comes!" "Know let me tell about a bad thing that has happened," The Cafe lights went dim. "Africa is still low on water supply and the company "WATER ON THE WAY" has proud to announce that the donation is open so don't forget to donate bottled water to the donation box held in the front office," Burns explained and the Cafe lights turned back on. "Know roll the video, Matthew." She comanded. "OH NO! MATTHEW!" Claire shouted. She'd forgotten about him ever since Amber came along. He's probably furious with her. A video clip of Amber and Charlie in the front office appeared on the big flat-screen TV on the Cafe wall.

Everyone gasped as Dylan took out her iPhone and was video chatting Massie and Alicia. Claire waved and pointed as Dylan held up her phone to the Cafe audience and the flat screen. Kristen could see that Massie was her room because she could see her Massie-quin in the background and her un-made bed. "Wait we have to put evidence." Tv-Amber said and took out Massie's stolen Blue cotten-candy Glossip Girl on the savings table. "Here's Alicia's bead." Charlie said and handed it Amber. "Grab it!" Amber called and Charlie lifted the glass maple-leaf shaped saving bowl and dropped it into a Louis Vuitton suitcase. "Let's go." Amber said and wheeled the Louis suitcase out the door. Everyone gasped again and Amber and Charlie must've seen it because they bursted through the Cafe doors with mad glares but the people in the Cafe must've been mad to becuase their glares were thicker and madder. "Ooh," Massie squealed through the phone, "I am loving this!" When Dylan turned her phone around, Amber was standing right infront of her.

Amber bent down next to Dylan's iPhone and looked at the Massie and Alicia screen. "Who won't get away with this." Amber smirked. Massie layed her arms acrossed her chest. "Havn't you heard," Massie smirked, harder, "I already have!!" She laughed as the Pretty Committee virtualy high-fived her. Amber walked out the hall. "Hurry, Dyl, I don't to miss part two." Massie smiled as the Pretty Committee filed out the Cafe. Amber ran up to her locker and pulled all of her stuff out of it with Principal Burns tapping her foot next to her. "Ready?" Massie asked Dylan as Dylan pulled out a remote with a flashing red light. "Ready!" Dylan said and waited for the light to go to green. As soon as Burns left Amber's locker, Dylan held down the only button on the remote, stepped back and a huge BOOM!!!! blared through the halls. Amber's perfectly golden blonde hair, white blouse, skinny jeans and kitten heels were soaked with grape-jelly. Everyone who walked passed her, let out a big screechy laugh and soon the whole school was laughing. But the Pretty Committee were the one's with loudest laugh and they tumbled onto the titled white floor and rolled on their stomachs.

"Come with me miss Collins!!" Burns face lit on fire. Amber picked up her Kenneth Cole tote and followed Burns to the office. "Mission accomplished!" Massie said when she was done laughing. She smile-waved and logged out of chat.