Chapter 10

BOHS/BOCD-Parking Lot

Tuesday September, 25

7:13am

It was go time! And Alicia wasn't going to miss this moment even if it was only for fifteen minutes. Massie was getting "something" and was going to be late so she put Alicia in charge of plan C and for them to head to go ahead and go. Layne, Alicia, Claire, Kristen, and Dylan filed out of Alicia's limo. The limo driver, Dean, honked the horn and motioned Alicia over to the window. She bent down next to the window and slapped her hands on her knees, and before Dean could speak, Alicia spoke. "Don't worry," She batted the air, "Massie will be here soon and when we're done she'll take us home, m'kay?" Alicia raised her eyebrows. "But exactly are you doing?" Dean asked while rubbing the stirring wheel with a Lysol wipe. "Uh," Alicia mumbeled and looked the girls with wide eyes for help. Kristen started pretending she was reading and writing. "We're uh............having an early morining study session, yeah, and it's free for all students." Alicia lied. "Then where is everyone?" Dean asked as he stuck his head out the open window and searched the parking lot for cars.

"Guess we're early." Alicia said, cooly and walced up the steps and Dean drove off. Dylan looked off in a distance and followed behind Alicia as everyone else trailed behind. All of sudden Kristen broke into a coughing fit. Alicia came to a brutle hault and turned around to face Kristen as she sneezed twice. "Are you getting sick or something?" Alicia asked. Kristen wiped her, all of a sudden, stuffy nose. "Noh," Kristen replyed and then felt her forehead, "Oh noh, whad if I am sig, then I won'd be able to pertidcipabe in the next sobber game." Kristen said, worried and started mumbling about her future of becoming a professional soccer player and how this will "ruin" her repretation. "Look," Alicia shouted and the hall filled with silence, "Re-lax Kirsten, I pretty sure your fine." She said and continued to walk. Kristen nodded but deep down inside she was sick with fear. "Wait a minute!" Alicia screeched followed by another brutel hault. She snapped her head around. "Kirsten, Claire you guys are on look out duty. Re-mem-ber?" She asked. Kristen and Claire rolled their eyes and jogged back down the hallway as Claire moaned a few times. Alicia rolled her eyes and gave how-pathetic look at them.

BOHS/BOCD-Parking Lot

7:21am

Tuesday September 25

A bright flash of car headlights almost completely blinded Claire. A glitter gold flat and a tanned ankle was all she could see of the person. Are we busted? What is it's a teacher? What someone is pulling a prank? What kind of normal person would be at school this early? What if it's Burns with a better taste in footwear? But all of this questions slipped away when she saw a tan leather Kenneth Cole clutch on the strangers side and shoulder, a perfectly shiny blow-out, and Chanel perfume..............She knew it Massie. Massie stepped out the Range Rover, one gold flat at a time, and slammed the door behind her as het clutch swayed around her wrist and Issac backed out the parking spot. "I here!" She smiled like she had just gotten back from Hawaii for a month and no one was there. Massie pointed the front door and raised her eyebrows and Claire and Kristen nodded their heads. Massie struted up the steps like a model. I wonder why she's so happy? Claire thought.

BOHS/BOCD-Office

7:25am

Massie walked down the hallway and into the office where she saw Alicia and Dylan huddled around Layne as she hooked the footage to Burns' computer. "There you are," Alicia squealed, "Gawd I was worried sick." She exaggerated. Kristen started coughing again and raised her pointer-finger instead of her hand, she was let back inside because she claimed that the cold weather was "getting to her". "Speaking of kics." She sniffled and smiled. Alicia rolled her eyes and said. "Are you still using word jumbles?" She questioned and smirked. Kristen nodded proudly. "I'm gonna start using those." Massie announced. Alicia raised an eyebrow and Massie gave adon't-be-such-a-baby glare. "Anyways," Massie rolled her eyes at Alicia, "Layne, did you replace Burns' boring video with the evidence?" She asked. Layne nodded and hooked the plug from the camera. "Great, now we just have to make one tiny stop at locker 102." Massie smiled, deviously. Massie, Alicia, Kristen, and Dylan's face spreaded with Grinch like grins and Layne was the only one who had no clue about why they were smiling so hard, and that's how Massie liked it to be.

BOHS/BOCD-Locker 102

7:30am

Massie turned the red dial on Amber's locker and it popped open. She put a clear ball filled with grape jelly under her History book and slammed it shut. "Ehmagawd, is that a bomb?" Dylan asked. "Yeah but it's perfectly harmless," Massie purred, "I tested it out." "Where'd you ged it?" Kristen sniffled. "From Todd." Massie started walking out the front. "Ah-course!!!" Kristen, Dylan, and Alicia said at the same time.

"Apple-C!"

"Double Apple-C!"

"Tripple Apple-C!"

"Quab Abble-C!" Kristen shouted. "Gand ti!" Dylan jumble-snapped. Massie rolled her eyes and kept walking.

BOHS/BOCD-Parking Lot

7:33am

The front doors bursted open and Massie, Alicia, Dylan, and Kristen walked out as Layne struggled with putting the camera in her tool belt. "Is it done?" Claire bit her thumbnail. "Done, done, and done!" Massie smiled and speed dialed Issac. "Hey," Layne finally said as everyone snapped their nexts around to look at her, "Maybe we should start working like this all the-" "NO!!" Massie, Alicia, Dylan, Kristen, and even Claire shouted. Claire walked up to Layne to comfort her. "Look, Layne" She sighed, "This is a one time thing." Claire smiled and walked away before Layne started lecturing her about why she even hangs out with the Pretty Committee. Suddenly, Issac pulled up in the parking lot as the Pretty Committee took the back seats and made Layne sit in the very-back. "Oh, Layne," Claire turned around in her seat, "What happened to your sick grandmother?" She asked and before Layne could say anything, Kristen turned around. "Speaking of sick.....!" She coughed and turned back around.

"UGH!!" The Pretty Committee moaned and rolled their eyes at Kristen. "Oh she's just in the hospital and she'll be out this weekend and that's why I didn't have to move after all. But we're flying out to Georgia to see her this weekend." Layne explained. "Oh what a joyful ending!" Massie utter-laughed with fake excitment. Layne rolled her eyes and Claire bit her thumbnail