Chapter: 4

Briarwood-CountryHighSchool
FrontLawn-BigOakTree
Thursday, September 11
2:36pm
"She what?" Claire screeched-questioned as her sweater swiftly lifted from her jeans and into the autumn breeze. "You heard me, but we have to, it's the only way to stay alpha." Massie sighed, wanting go inside and snap at Amber but decided to play fair. Alicia slowly leaned in, gossip style. "Word on the street is that Skye is having a party this Friday but you have to have an invatation." Alicia explained. "I heard that she's giving them to ALL alphas." Claire said, feeling proud that Alicia isn't the only one with gossip. "Where's Dylan and Kristen?" Alicia asked. "Dylan decided to try out for the soccer team and Kristen is helping." Massie said.

Four LBRs struted by to get a look at Alicia's upcycled beaded jean vest."Do you mind?" Massie hissed. "Leesh, what is with non-designer?" Massie asked. Alicia's eyes filled with excitement. WasMassieBlockactuallyenvyingmystyle?" Alicia asked herself. "It is designer......I took my last season's Sevens and made a vest with it and added some old Marc Jacobs with it." Alicia explained as she smiled, warmly. Massie rolled her eyes. Suddenly a gold limo pulled into the school parking lot. LBRs crowded around it. "Is Ariana Grande here?" Dylan said, sarcasticly. A man, dressed in a butlers' uniform stepped out and put a megaphone up to his round mouth. "ATTENTION SUDENTS OF BOHS" He bellowed into the speaker. "SKYE HAMILTON IS HAVING AN "EXCLUSIVE" PARTY THIS FRIDAY AND ONLY CERTAIN PEOPLE MAY ATTEND, CORRECTION ONLY THE ALPHAS MAY ATTEND. WHEN I CALL YOUR NAME PLEASE COME GET YOUR INVATATION." He took out a piece of rolled up script paper. "COOPER LANGSTON.........THERESA MONTES........THE QUEEN BEES........CHARLIE SANCHEZ......AND THE PRETTY COMMITTEE!" He called as everyone crowded around the people who were invited. The butler slid back into the limo and drove off.

"Ehmagawd, how did the Queen Tackies get invited?" Alicia whined. Before Massie could speak, the Queen Tackies strolled by and fanned themselves with their invitations. "That's five alpha points for us." Amber smirked and Sage and Natalie snickered. "We got invited too, so five for us." Massie said and stood up. Defeat was nawt an option. "I luh-v MJ collar shirt, I remember when I used to have it." Amber sighed in a shame-on-you sort of way. Massie raised an eyebrow of cofusion. "Havn't you heard? People are buying up Polo by Ralph Lauren." Amber explained. Alicia giggled, knowing she already the updated Polo too, but she stopped when Massie gave a dead glare. "Amber, are you Albert Eienstein?" Massie asked as she placed her hand on her hip and smirked as if sayingI'msooogonnadestroyyou. "No!?" Amber snapped. "Then why are you being a know it all?" Massie fired. The PC started giggling, they would laughd harder but Massie comebacks were hardly funny anymore.

"Well, are your comebacks old Sevens jeans?" Amber said and shot a dead glare into Massie amber, now orange, eyes that said Ohyeahwellmaybeyoushouldgetsometape'causeI'mgonnatearyoushreads. Massie picked up what Amber was putting down but still kept her confidence. "No, why?!" Massie fake-yawned. "Because they're toe-dally out-dated" Amber fired back. She bent her arm back for a high five from Sage. "Put that in your designer jeans and button it!" Sage shouted over the lunch bell. The PC followed except Massie who just stood there. Wind blowing as clouds coverd the used to be sunny sky. The sky must of felt Massie's mood.