Chapter 6

Mr. Morris Science class

Wednesday September 18

10:39am

Alicia rolled her eyes as Mr. Morris gave a boring speech about The Great Depression. What she was really focused on is their recycling project so she can destroy that Queen Tacky's business. "Okay everyone, you may now work on your projects." Mr. Morris announced. Alicia turned around to Charlie, her partner. "Hey Alee, can I borrow your BCBG flats for Skye's party?" She asked Alicia as soon as she turned around. "Yeah, sure!" Alicia said as Bailey, her former BFF, gave her dead glares. Ever since they got into a nasty fight, Bailey's always didn't like Alicia. "Okay so......." Alicia started, "I was thinking we should make a strapless dress using last season's DKNY's jeans." Alicia suggested. "Sounds great!" Charlie squealed. The bell rung as everyone jumped out their seats.

BOHS-Hallways

Wednesday September 18

10:45am

Massie quickly applyed a layer of Fudge-Cake Glossip Girl before she entered the hallway. "So I got the idea of making a strapless dress made from old DKNY's jeans." Alicia told Massie. Massie was sick with Alicia new addicion to upcycle, it was getting toe-dally ah-nnoying. "Leesh, are you a pack rat?" Massie smirked in her comeback pose. "No." Alicia sighed. "Then wh are you collecting trash?" Massie fired as Dylan, Claire, and Kristen giggled. "I'm nawt collecting trash, ew, I'm taking old clothes and turning them into something new." Alicia explained. Massie raised her eyebrow in a details-puh-lease! way. "Ugh! I'm only doing this because I failed the math exam and my dad grounded me to get a jobby. He's been getting pretty strict lately." Alicia lie-huffed and crossed her arms across her C-cups.

The real reason is that her dad lost his last case due to the guy he was representing was some wanted criminal you came to America from Europe so he won't get arrested in Europe. And if Massie found out that she was semi-rich she'd kick her out the the PC faster then you can say "Poor"! A flier whizzed by Massie's shiny, bouncy curled head for Natalie's latest strap- "AHHHHMAGAWD!!!" Alicia screeched. "Wahhht?" Dylan burped. Everyone started cracking up and forgetting Alicia's problem. "Anyways, Natalie from the Queen Tackie stole my idea about the DKNY jeans dress!!" Alicia shouted as she stomped her Madeline Staurt foot. She'd traded her Ella Moss low heels for Charlie's semi-designer footwear because she insisted that "It looked better with L.A.M.B tan tank and H&M studded jeans".

Massie leaded the Pretty Committee to Natalie's sample booth. "COME AND GET YOU DKNY SAMPLE PROTO TYPES AND COME BACK TOMORROW FOR THE REAL THING!!" Natalie called louder than she needed to. "Um, hola, Apple-C girl!!" Alicia screeched. Natalie walked around from her booth and leaned into Alicia. "Umm....." Alicia whispered. "WHAT IN THE SAME HECK ARE YOU COPYING ME!!" She shouted in her ear. "What are you talking about?" Natalie ask-giggled. "How did you even find out about the DKNY dress, we don't even have the same science class." Alicia growled. Suddenly, Charlie popped up from behind Alicia. "Hey Ali, can I borrow your Ralph Lauren riding boots, I'm going to a riding camp this weekend?" Charlie asked. "Yeahyeah,sureCharle......You can't just steal someone's idea!!" Alicia screamed.

"How can I steal something that's not even made yet?" Natalie smirk-giggled. "MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENSION PLEASE?! I CAN OFFCIALY SAY THAT NATALIES'S DKNY DRESSES ARE SOLD OUT, YOU CAN BACK TOMORROW AROUND THE SAME TIME FOR MORE!!!" Sage shouted as the hallway cleared for next period. "That's ten alpha points for us!" Amber laughed as she walked to Home Ece.