Chapter 7

TheBlockEstate
Massie'sRoom
Thursday
5:06am

Massie was broke that morning. Not broke, like nawt rich, but broke like broken with no fashion ideas 'cause she spent all night coming up with her plan to get back at the Queen Tack-ies. And she spent all morning re-typing it and e-mailing it to the PC. She couldn't go to school with an outfit that's not ten-worthy. So she just settled with a Ralph Lauren cotton white shirt with short puffy sleeves, a yellow Splendid speghetti strap on top, with dark blue Theory jeans, and some black wedges with yellow studs.

This plan was full proof and was neatly thought out. And will crush the Queen Bees. "Now what do you think, Bean?" Massie held out her arms ta-da style to her computer. Bean, the black pug, held up her head, barked, and wagged her tail. "I know right, it's gonna be great, well see ya after school!" Massie waved and ran out to the Range Rover.

BOCD-Hallway
Locker 102
6:11am
"Seriously, Mass, we don't go to school until another three hours." Dylan moaned. She rubbed her green eyes. Her white collar-shirt paired nice with her green pleated skirt. Kristen walked over to Alicia with her pink-lemonade Juicy hoodie and dark-washed jean shorts. "Yeah, and it's superearly," Kristen complained. "My mom thinks we're at an early morning study session." "Re-lax guys, you know that this is part of the plan." Massie rolled her eyes. "But what if my mom calls and-" Kristen started but Massie put her hand over her mouth. "Shhhhh!! Whisper!" Massie whisper-shouted. "Locker combo!" Massie snap-whispered. Alicia slipped a sticky note from out her leather jacket pocket and handed it to Massie's open hand. "Five, Seven, Twenty-one, Fifteen." Massie read as the locker clicked open. "BINGO!!" Massie whisper-shouted.

BOCD-Janitor'scloset
6:14am
Claire held her breath as she reached to get the janitor's keys. The janitor shimmied from under his stained blanket which made the keys on his belt jiggle. For a second, Claire saw a white light, and for the last second, she was standing outside the janitor's closet with a clutter of keys.

BOCD-Hallway
Locker 102
6:15am
"Claire just texted me, she got the keys." Alicia whispered and shook her phone as she slapped her DIY'ed ti-di jeans leg. Massie nodded and reached into Amber's locker. She grabbed five different sticky notes. "Ah-ha, those sticky notes have all the ideas I've ever came up with for my upcycle projects." Alicia smirked. "But how is she getting this, none of the Queen Bees have the same class as you." Kristen asked. "I-D-and-K!" Dylan blurted. "Let's just get out of here, there's ah-viously no evidence like I thought there'd be." Massie said and scartched her head.
Massie: 4get thekeys, let'sgo
Claire: kkay

BOCD
Mr. RightsHomeroom
10:30am
Thursday
Homeroom was about to be over in five minutes so, Mr. Right gave everyone five minutes of "free" time. Dylan filed her nails as she listened to everyone elses conversations. Next to her was Charlie and Amber. "Can't you believe it, I'm so good." Amber smiled and flipped her hair. "Yeah, giving Massie a fake e-mail from Skye thay said that the party was moved, was the best idea ever!" Charlie air-clapped. "What!?" Dylan whisper-gasped. "Just wait until tommorow." Amber smirked. "Why?" Charlie asked, curiously. "'Cause I've got a plan that'll make her loose the alpha contest, for-sure." Amber giggled as the bell rung and everyone filed out to the hallways.

The Pretty Committee hutled into a tight circle. "Major gossp points!" Dylan blurted as she walked into the tight circle. "Spill!!" Massi demanded. "Amber sent you a fake e-mail that made you think that Skye's party was re-scheduled to next Friday so you'd miss the party." Dylan huffed. "What!!!?" Massie screeched. Dylan shook her head. Kristen entered the circle with a soccer poster. "Kuh-ris we knowabout your soccer game and we said that we'll be there." Massie snapped. "Nooo! There's a new co-captain!" Kristen twitched. "I did it!" Dylan screamed. "Dylan? Dylan made soccer co-captain?" Claire asked. "Y-yep!" Kristen twitched again. "Dyl, you don't even play sports." Alicia said. "But, I've been practicing." Dylan smirked and did a soccer kick. "What about Kori?" Massie asked. "She got kicked off the team for saying brutel to some other team when the Sirens didn't win last season's game." Dylan squealed, excitely. "HEYY, MASSIE!!" A voice yelled. It was Amber.

"I look forward to........dinner!!" Amber smiled. Massie turned the heel of her shoe. "Dinner!?" She questioned. "Yeah, yoir parents invited my family over, ya know since we just moved in." Amber laughed. "Is your name Todd Lyons?" Massie fired. Amber batted the air. "No!" She snapped. "Then why are you being so freakin' ah-nnoying?" Massie questioned and left with the rest of the Pretty Committee. "Ohhh, poor Massie, she doesn't know what's coming!" Amber said as a devilsh grin spreaded across her face.