Mine

Spring.
Its meaning is varied. For many people spring means the end of the cold days of winter. Other people tend to fall in love in this diversity of colors and flowers. For students, it means the beginning of a new school year.
For [F/N] it was a special spring day. Today her first year in high school began. On her first day of middle school she came too late. It was something [F/N] wanted to prevent today. Luckily she woke up in time. After a relaxing breakfast... Well relaxing in the sense of enough time... [F/N] grabbed her bag and left the house.
"Good morning [F/N]!"
Said girl turned around. A tall and well-built boy with dark brown spiked-up hair and green eyes stood there and waved at her.
"Oh, Hajime! Good morning!"
The [H/C] haired girl went over to her boyfriend to get a hug and a kiss on her forehead.
"Are you excited for your new school?". [F/N] nodded and buried her face in his chest.
"Come on, we can cuddle this evening okay?", Hajime said as he pulled [F/N] gently away. But she seemed to disagree with this gesture.
"But please, keep it for yourself~."
[F/N] totally startled and as she turned around she saw her brother Mikage running down the street and waving goodbye.
While [F/N] sighed, her boyfriend just chuckled and patted his girl's head.

"We should get going too."
[F/N] nodded and took Hajime's hand. Then they headed to Aoba Josai Highschool.
So, once again, they were going to the same school. [F/N] studied hard for the entrance exams and Hajime helped her since he knew the stuff already.
On the way, [F/N] realized how beautiful spring was. The sun already shone brightly and the sky was clear blue. The fresh spring breeze blew cherry blossoms around. It made her feel excited. It's said that the time in high school is the best time of life. As the two of them walked, [F/N] saw some students with the same school uniform as hers. One of them was a tall girl with short black hair and glasses. She looked so beautiful, but [F/N] wondered if she was a nice person, despite her serious facial expression.
"They must be freshmen too. I never saw them before."
"I see..."
As the girl watched these people she wondered if they might be her future classmates. She wondered if she could make real friends since the only people she was hanging out with were her brother, Tooru, Hajime and the two girls Asuka and Chiyo.

"Here we are."

Indeed. The couple was standing in front of a huge building. Students with the same uniform went towards its entrance.
And next to the entrance, there was a group of girls surrounding someone or something. [F/N] could already imagine what was going on there.
"Just go on and pretend to see nothing", Hajime said and pushed [F/N] gently forward.
" That's mean, Iwa-chan~!"
Too late. Out of the crowd of girls, a tall boy with brown hair struggled his way through the couple.
"Good morning, [F/N]-chan", Oikawa said. The girl smiled and waved at him but stopped when he suddenly came closer.
"T-Tooru... - Ah!"
[F/N] felt a strong grasp at her arm pulling her back. It went so fast, she needed to realize the situation first. So, it seemed like [F/N] was pulled back by Hajime. Why? Because Tooru was just about to hug her. He stood in front of [F/N] with arms stretched towards her. His eyes widened in surprise as well as those of his fangirls. Hajime himself still held his girlfriend's arm. He looked at the ground and he looked damn pissed.

"Let's go", he said as he pulled [F/N] with him into the school building. Tooru was left behind, yelling how mean Hajime was and his fangirls joined him. Inside the school building, [F/N] felt herself pressed against the lockers. "Hajime? Is everything okay?" But the said male didn't reply. He only stared at his girlfriend with an intensed look. His green eyes were piercing through her [E/C] ones. The males face came closer until their lips were only millimeters apart. But instead of a kiss, Hajime leaned to [F/N]'s ears.
"You're all mine. Don't you forget", he whispered into her ear and backed away afterwards.

~Time skip~

The classroom was a whole mess. People were going around and talking to each other while the teacher tried to get a proper seating plan. The last row was already done and luckily it was the row [F/N] was sitting. Her place was right at the window (we gotta keep the clichés haha) where she had a view on the trainings field of the football club. Maybe she should join a sports club this time? [F/N] considered it. While the girl sat there and watched the area outside, the mess in classroom became clearer.

"Hey you!"
[F/N] got ripped apart from her daydreams by a boy who sat at the place in front of her.
"What is it?", she asked and tilted her head in confusion. The boy who was sitting in front of her had pretty messy brown hair and the way he wore his school uniform looked the same. His eyes were dark brown and unlike his messy appearance they were marked in joy and... Was it interest? And despite his messy appearance, the boy's smile seemed so bright and so kind.
[F/N] wanted to be friends with him.
"I'm Karasuma Yoshinari, but just call me Yoshi", the boy said and leaned closer forward.
"You're saying that every time you meet someone but no one calls you by that name."
[F/N] looked surprised to the girl on the place next to her who just joined in the conversation. To her surprise, it was the girl [F/N] saw on her way to school this morning. She looked at the male with the same serious look but she didn't seem impolite. [F/N] got the proof when the girl turned to her and smiled.
"Don't listen to everything he says. Sometimes he's got only mischiefs in his head."
"Ando! That's mean", Karasuma said and pouted.
" Ando?"
"Yeah, that's my name. Ando Mei. And what's your name?"
"Oh, it's [L/N] [F/N]."

~Another time skip 'cause I'm lazy~

"Hey, how was your day?", [F/N] asked Hajime as he joined her in her bed. "The same as usual", the male answered as he snuggled his face on the girl's neck. "Hajime it tickles!"
As a response, Hajime wrapped his arms around [F/N] and pulled her closer to him. "How was your day?", he then asked. His warm breath was touching her neck.
"It was awesome. I met nice people. They're names are Ando and Karasuma. Ando seems serious all the time but she's actually very kind and Karasuma is pretty funny. He makes many jokes and acts like a child. Oh and did you know they went to the same middle school together? Well, so I was having lunch with them-"
"So that's where you was", Hajime suddenly mumbled.
"Huh? Is something wrong?"
"No", the male answered.
"But don't forget...", he added as he pulled his girlfriend even closer to him.

"You're all mine."

AN:

Sorry that it took so long to write this chapter. I accidentally updated it yesterday when I wrote the part with the football court hehe ヽ(^。^)ノ
So I hope it was a good start. Just tell me how you find it and if I can improve anything and if you're fine with the perspective and stuff.
See you in the next chapter~
(*'ڡ'●)