Don't

Reader POV

AN:
!!!Please read this beforehand!!!
The stuff at the end of the chapter is a bit... Uhm... How can I describe... Well anyways if you are too pure and innocent to read stuff which goes further a kiss then don't read the reader POV after the second time skip. Although it's no lemon or inappropriate stuff. It just goes a bit further than a kiss.

"Wanna go out tomorrow?"
"Sure."

It was Friday and [F/N] went home with Hajime. The first week on the new highschool was very exciting. [F/N] became pretty good friends with Mei and Yoshi and she was happy that she could be more with Hajime again.
"Did you decide for a club already?", the male asked without looking at his girlfriend.
"Well... I'd like to try something with sports but the piano is still important to me", [F/N] answered and sighed.
"What do you think? What should I do?"
"Volleyball."
Of course. Asking for advice from someone who loves volleyball almost more than his own girlfriend was a mistake. But...
"This girl you're friends with joined the girl's volleyball team too."
"Mei-chan? Yeah, she told that she planned this. Yoshi joined the football club. He already played football in middle school so I bet he must be good-"
"Wanna go eat ice cream? Or rather shopping?"
[F/N] gave her boyfriend a confused look. The male seemed to realized this and sighed.
"Tomorrow I mean. Do you want to eat ice cream or go shopping?"
"Hm~ let's see...", the girl mumbled.
"Let's do both then", Hajime suggested as he pulled [F/N] closer to him.
"Are you sure about that?"
"Yeah", the male answered and gave his girlfriend a kiss on top of her head.

~Time skip~

As expected of warm days, the shopping mall was filled with people. It was hard to go without bumping against others. After [F/N] almost tripped down the stairs, Hajime went in front of her and cleared a way like a human bulldozer. [F/N] went right behind him and held the hem of his shirt.
"Hajime, we can leave if you want. I've got enough, so let's go to my place okay?"

"No. We're getting some ice cream and then over to my place. I've got something prepared for you there."

Prepared for me...?

"That ice cream parlor looks nice, don't you think so too? Let's go in there", the male said as he dragged the girl inside a little ice cream parlor.
"I'll get the ice, so go and look for a place to seat instead. What do you want?", Hajime said and smiled. "Surprise me", [F/N] answered and looked around. The only free table was one back in the corner, so [F/N] headed straight there. But she stopped at the table which stood in front of the free one.
"Mei-chan? Yoshi?"
"Hey, [F/N]", both replied with a small smile.
"What are you doing here?", [F/N] asked and took place in front of them. Mei pointed at the books on the table and sighed while Yoshi laughed.
"I don't see a reason for you to laugh when you're that bad in maths", Mei said and sighed again, which earned a giggle from your side.
"And why are you here?", Yoshi asked as he leaned forward with curiosity marked all over his face.
"I'm with my boyfriend", the [F/N] replied.
"The third year?!"
"Yeah...."
"Where is he?!"
Yoshi jumped up from his seat to gain a proper view through the shop.
"Yoshi, please sit down", [F/N] begged.
She could understand if her friends wanted to see her boyfriend. Up until now, [F/N] only talked about him, but her friends didn't got to see them yet. She was afraid that Hajime might get uncomfortable if Yoshi acted like this in public only to see him.
But in the end, said male did as he was told and sat down again.
"Come on and use this energy for studying", Mei said quiet annoyed and pushed one of the books further to Yoshi.
"But it's not as interesting as [F/N]'s boyfriend~" the male complained and leaned back in his seat. While Mei tried to incite Yoshi to study, [F/N] looked around and searched for her boyfriend. She spotted him at the beginning of the line. He just got handed the ice cream and looked around, what was the [H/C]'s sign to wave at him. Hajime noticed it and made smiling his way towards her. In his hands, he held an exotic looking sundae with mangoes and kiwis and a [Favorite/Ice cream]. This boy knew how to spoil his girlfriend. As he got closer to the table, Hajime stopped, hesitated and came slowly closer.

"Who are they?", he asked as he furrowed his eyebrows.
"They're my classmates. Ando Mei and Karasuma Yoshinari", [F/N] replied. "Guys, this is my boyfriend Iwaizumi Hajime", she added.  Mei and Yoshi who stopped focusing on studying were now looking up to their Senpai.
"It was nice to see you", [F/N] said as she stood up.
"Huh? [F/N], are you leaving?" Yoshi asked completely surprised.
"As I said, I'm here with my boyfriend, so we want to be by ourselves. You've got me everyday in school, not only in classes but also in most lunch times", said girl answered and waved at her friends. Mei waved back with one hand and pushed Yoshi with his face into the book with the other hand. [F/N] giggled and led Hajime to the table behind.

~Time skip by a lazy author~
Hajime POV

It got hot.

I surprised [F/N] with a self-made dinner. According to her it was out of this world and it made me really happy, because I spent hours in the kitchen to prepare it. I turned on the radio where a calm song was running. That's why I asked [F/N] to dance with me. I could afford it since no one else was at home right now. And to be honest, it was fun. [F/N] was a terrible dancer and I laughed at her until she complained. I let her step on my feet, so I was doing the dance steps ony own, carrying my girlfriend on my feet.
"What are you giggling for?", I asked as the giggling mess buried her face in my chest.
"It's just... We're almost tripping the whole time."
"We wouldn't if you could dance proper-"
One wrong step and both of us tripped. [F/N] was lying on the ground. I held my right hand beneath her head to avoid it from hitting the ground. I was bent over her. My left hand was right next to her head and supported me from falling on her.
"Are you okay?", I asked.
[F/N] nodded. "I'm fine."
She seemed a little shocked, but it was nothing fatal. More over, the blush on her face was just too adorable. I couldn't help but to lean closer and put a slight kiss on her lips. When I stopped kissing her, [F/N] dragged at my shirt to continue the kiss.

Another kiss followed.

One more.

One more.

One more.

Reader POV

As the kisses started to deepen, Hajime lifted [F/N] and carried her bridal style in his room, where they continued on his bed. He was bending over [F/N] again, where the male placed kisses all over his girlfriend's face. He went closer to her neck where he did the same thing. Then, Hajime started to bite and suck at certain spots, leaving marks behind and earning small moans from the girl.

"H-Hajime! What if someone sees it?"

"Then they will know you're mine."

after Hajime was satisfied with his job, he went back to [F/N]'s lips. As they kissed, [F/N] wrapped her arms around Hajime's neck and whispered an "I love you", when Hajime suddenly pulled back.
He looked intensively into the girl's [E/C] eyes.
"[F/N]. Remember that you're mine and you will always be. I don't want ever to see you with another guy. Don't ever look at someone else than me", he said as he kissed her once again. With one hand, he pinned [F/N]'s hands over her head, while he other hand went down her figure until the end of her shirt where he slid his hand on her bare stomach.
Suddenly, [F/N] interrupted the kiss.

"Don't go further!", she shouted, as she pushed Hajime away. A moment of silence followed. Hajime looked shocked at [F/N] who was looking to the ground.
"I better leave for today", she then said and rushed out of his room. When she was closing the front door, she could hear Hajime calling for her, but it was too late. [F/N] ran back into her house. Ignoring her brother and father, she headed straight to her room, locked the door and shut the curtains of her window. Afterwards she jumped on her bed and buried her face in her pillow.

What have I done...? I'm sure Hajime is mad now... But he was so strange just now...

"AAARGH I DON'T WANNA THINK ABOUT IT!"

"[F/N] could you be quiet? I'm trying to study!"

"Sorry, Mika..."

I should text Asuka and Chiyo...