Pain

It has been a week since Hajime and [F/N] broke up.
[F/N] hasn't been going to school since then. She just lied in her bed and slept or cried when she was awake. She barely ate something and if she ate, it was because either her brother or her father forced her to at least eat a little bit.
Mei and Yoshi kept calling her, just like Asuka and Chiyo. But [F/N] didn't pick up.
The result was, that one day, her friends stood at her front door.

[F/N] didn't react, but she could already hear her father opening the door and letting whoever it was in.

"[F/N], your friends are here!"

She didn't need to go check who came for her. She already heard Yoshi's loud voice asking if her room was upstairs. And if Yoshi was here, Mei must also be here.
[F/N] was right. She could her telling Yoshi to hold back. The [H/C]-haired girl didn't know what she meant, but soon after, they were knocking on her door.

"[F/N]-chan? Can we come in?"

[F/N] didn't respond to Yoshi.

"We brought strawberry cupcakes. Let's eat them together."

No reaction towards Mei.

"I see... Then... Let's go, Karasuma-kun. [F/N] doesn't want to see us-"

"NO!"

Yoshi's voice frightened even [F/N]. She never heard him like this. Well... Yoshi has always been loud, but the tone of his voice was different. He didn't sound cheerful and funny as usual. He sounded.... Angry?

"[F/N], come on... Let's talk. We're friends, aren't we?  I don't feel like a friend if you don't talk to us.  What happened last month... What happened last week... We heard about that. But we don't know everything... Do you hear me?! [F/N]?!"

"Karasuma-kun..."

He's right, isn't he?

"It's my fault."

That was probably the first thing [F/N] has said since last week. She crawled out of her bed and slendered to her door. For one moment, she held the doorhandle, but opened it after a little hesitation. As soon as the door was opened, Mei and Yoshi jumped into [F/N]'s arms, hugging her tightly. The girl was surprised at the beginning, but then, she cuddled into Mei's chest, sobbing again.
"Aaaargh, Ando! You brought [F/N] to cry!"

"W-what?! It wasn't me! It was you! You was too harsh on her!"

They were cute. So cute. She couldn't help but chuckle.
Mei and Yoshi startled, but chuckled too. Then they let go of [F/N] to give her some time to breath. That's how [F/N] could see that both were in their school uniforms. It looked like they came over after school ended. Additional to his school bag, Yoshi was carrying a transparent bag where the cupcakes were inside.

"So, that's a girl's room!"
"Ka-ra-su-ma-kun~!"

[F/N] just stood there and smiled slightly as Yoshi rushed into her room. Mei walked in after him, only to kick his ass.
"Let's eat cupcakes", [F/N] said as she walked into her room and closed the door. The three of them sat down on [F/N]'s bed and ate the cupcakes. Mei and Yoshi told her about school, while Mei handed [F/N] notes from all the missed classes.

The doorbell rang again and [F/N] heard Mika, who was in his room next door shouting.
"I'm coming!"

Silence.

Everyone waited to hear what happened downstairs. The friends couldn't hear the door opening, but they heard the guests coming in.

"KYA~ Mika, you became so tall and so handsome~!"

That was Asuka.

"Asu- I mean Fujiwara?!"

That was Mika

"Oh, come on! Just call me Asuka! And Chiyo will also be fine with her first name, right?"

It seemed like Chiyo was also there, but unlike Mika and Asuka, she was not that loud.
[F/N] jumped up and ran to her childhood friends.

"Asuka-chan! Chio-chan!"

"[F/N]-chan!"

The [H/C]-haired girl ran directly into her friend's arms, pushing Mika aside. The three girls were hugging as if they haven't seen each other for years, but it was actually for [F/N] to feel better. It felt comforting to hug her friends, who could understand her feelings and are with her. Although she has started to feel better, [F/N] had to cry one more time. The girls parted, when Mei and Yoshi came to the entrance hall too. [F/N] quickly wiped away her tears and smiled at her high school friends.

"Mei-chan, Yoshi, this are my childhood friends Fujiwara Asuka and Nakai Chiyo", [F/N] said and pointed at the two girls. Mei and Yoshi came closer and also introduced themselves to Asuka and Chiyo. Since six persons were too much for [F/N]'s room (Asuka wanted Mika to join them), the went into the living room, where they spent hours for talking and doing nonsense. It's been a long time, since [F/N] laughed that much. But still, she thought too much about Hajime.

He said he wanted to break up and that [F/N] should forget about him. He didn't sound like he wouldn't love her anymore. It was rather that he was afraid of hurting her if he ever was going to do something stupid again. At least, that's what he said. And breaking up doesn't hurt...?

"What do you, [F/N]?"

"Huh?"

Asuka sighed. "You weren't listening? How mean~"

"We're planning to go camping on the golden week. Girls only", Chiyo explaind and winked at [F/N].

"So, are you in? We thought it may could distract you", Mei said.

[F/N] looked for a moment into her friend's faces. The girls really seemed serious about that. Mika was propably hoping, she would say yes and Yoshi... well... he definetly wanted to accompany them.

"Yeah... Let's go!"

A/N:
I

think this chapter is a bit... sloppy... I guess...

I needed to finish that and I didn't know how, so... I'll do better in the next one!
Btw I didn't check for mistakes yet.