Say it

!!!!PLEASE READ!!!!

AN:
This may be quick, but this is the last chapter. And I really mean it this time, so there won't be a book 3, hehe. I will continue my one shots and maybe finally publish my Kuroo X Reader story, but I will take my time to update any of these. Anyways, I hope you liked it and I would be happy to get a feedback ^~^

Hajime POV:

"Okay guys,  let's clean up!"
I took command of the team again, because it didn't seem that Trashykawa was able to do that. He was playing around with his fangirls who came to see him.
Matsukawa helped me while the others put away the net and cleaned the floor.
"Hey, Shittykawa! Let's get changed, school starts soon!"
I went to the entrance of the gym where Oikawa was still talking with the mass of girls.
I grabbed his collar and dragged him into the gym. Oikawa and the others left to get changed and I went to close the door. Everyone but one person was gone already, but this person was no fangirl of Assykawa.

"[F/N]?"
"H-hello..."

Everything inside me tightened and I could feel my heart beating faster than the speed of light. Was it even beating? I couldn't tell. I couldn't even think clear.
I was able to avoid [F/N] the whole time. I couldn't look into her face anymore without thinking how pathetic I was, so I looked at the nearby tree. And now, she stood right in front of me, looking down on the ground and playing with her hair. If she's feeling that uneasy, then she shouldn't have come here in the first place.

"Is there something you need?"
She was here to talk to m of course. I knew that. I knew she would come to talk to me on day. [F/N] wasn't that kind of person who would just accept this situation as it was. She just needed time. I would've preferred that she didn't come at all. From the corner of my eyes, I saw [F/N] moving. I catched myself looking at her. Maybe that was my mistake. I was now looking straight into her [E/C] eyes. They were all teary and her face was red. She cried... God, I how I wished I could take her in my arms now. But I wasn't in the position for that anymore.

"C-can we... talk? Somewhere where we're alone?"

There it was. The question that would kill me. I could just simply decline, close the door and get changed. But I wasn't that person. Just like [F/N] wouldn't give up, I wouldn't run away and go through this torture instead.

"Behind the gym?"

The girl nodded and went ahead. I followed her with distance. I was mentally preparing for the upcoming conversation. [F/N] was looking on the ground again and I focused on a spot on the wall.

"So?"

"Uhm..." She started to play with her fingers.

"Be my boyfriend again!"

[F/N] got my attention. We we were looking into each others eyes again. Her boyfriend again?! What is she talking about? She can't be serious. I mean...

"Please listen before you answer me."

I nodded.

"I know you broke up with me. But I want to know why why.  Tell me why you broke up with me! Tell me what you're feeling right now! I- I- I- still-"

"Don't say it!"

Good job, Hajime. Not only did made her cry just by being here. No, you even yelled at her. See how she's looking at you now. If her heart wasn't broken before, it definitely is now. Answer at least her question, you idiot.

I sighed and looked back to the wall. "Well... I did a mistake. Not by breaking up with you, but by thinking that we could move on in our relationship. We were together for three years. Of course,  we should've talked about this. At this moment, I just couldn't hold myself back and I made you feel uncomfortable. I don't want to be like this again. All I've ever wanted for you is to be happy-"

"I can't be happy if I'm not with you!"

"You should!"

"But I don't want to!"

The "conversation" turned out to be rather yelling at each other. But there were also tears. [F/N] cried and tears were also coming up in my eyes.

[F/N] sobbed uncontrollable. It was my fault. I hurt her, just like I did a few months ago. She was supposed to hate me at this point, but she was still standing in front of me. She was looking at me with a serious face covered in tears.

"I don't want to", she repeated almost whispering.
"You was right. We were together for almost three years. It's only natural to go further than just kisses and cuddles. You was right with saying we should've discussed it. But... I don't want accept that this should be the reason why we broke up. You're afraid that you can't hold back? Don't be stupid! Don't you think people who love each other should be together?!"

"I never said that I still love you!"

"Then say it now!"

Shit.

It's not that I don't feel that way. But...

"I couldn't guarantee for your happiness. We would probably fight more often about something like this. I would make you cry again."

Shit.

I said already that I'm pathetic, but crying in front of [F/N]. I'm such a wimp. My view got blurred. I wanted to wipe away my tears, but my hands were held. I felt something coming closer to my face and soon, I realised what all of this was about. [F/N] kissed my tears away. Her hands which held mine were trembling. They felt so soft, her breath was warm. It felt so good. I missed these gentle touches and this heartly care. I wanted it. I needed it. I didn't know what got into me, but right now [F/N] was all that mattered. I slowly freed my hands from hers and wrapped my arms around her waist. I hugged her so tight that I was afraid I might break her. I laid my head on her shoulder and just took in this moment.

"I don't want to let you go ever again.  I love you, [F/N]. Could you give me another chance?"

"Of course."