Confess

The next thing [F/N] remembered was that she opened her eyes and saw the grey fabric of her tent.
She sat up and rubbed her sleepy eyes. When [F/N] left the tent she was running right into her friends. They told them that Yoshi had carried her the whole way back. Luckily, the rest of the campimg went well. They played capture the flag and had water fights in the river. [F/N] couldn't remember when she last had so much fun.
No matter how much fun these days have been, it didn't change the fact the fact they had to leave again. Another four hours of a car drive and [F/N] was finally home. 
After all the stress with unpacking her stuff, preparing dinner and getting Mika to wash his clothes himself, [F/N] could finally take a bath. She took her phone and went to the bathroom where where she filed the bathtub with water. Meanwhile the girl messaged Asuka and Chiyo about about her rough return.

C: Sounds totally like Mikage... Looks like you will have have to take care of him until the end of your days

A: I know someone else [F/N] should take care of~

C: That sounds as if she should kill him...

[F/N]: Kill... who?

C: You should find out yourself. Don't forget your bathwater!

Ah right... [F/N] stopped stopped the water and got undressed. Slowly but safe, she slid In the bathtub, concentrating on the warm water which released the tension within her body. Then [F/N]N grabbed herb phone from the ground and checked the messenger once again. Asuka sent the photos from camping into the girls' group. Nothing else. How boring...

Since there were no news, [F/N] "checked" her contacts, looking at their profile pics and statuses. She was not at the last chats when something catched her eye. It was the chat between her and Hajime, the profile picture to be more specific. He didn't change it.  It was still the photo he set as his profile picture last autumn. It was a photo of him and [ F/N]. [F/N] took it after they went ice skating. The photo shows [F/N] looking Into the camera and smiling brightly. Hajime hugged her from the side and gave her her a huge kiss on the cheek. The background was filled with orange and red leafs. [F/N] really liked that picture. If Hajime still had this photo as profile picture then he must love it too. Right?
Or maybe he wasn't person who immediately changed profile pictures and relationship statuses after breaking up with the partner. Well, Hajime sure had better things to do. Maybe Hajime was already done with their story. Should [F/N] get over it too?

"No."

She didn't want to. She still loved him and she she was going to tell him. [F/N] made up her mind. School would start the day after tomorrow. That's when she would tell him.

~Time skip~

Beep Beep Beep

"Hngh. 

It was monday and school started again. [F/N] got out of her bed and slowly prepared for school. While she was having breakfast, she rethought the plan she and Ami constructed the day before. [F/N] would go to his class when lunch break starts and ask him out to the place behind the gym. There she would simply talk to him about their feelings and relationship. Hajime had to know how [F/N] felt and she wanted to know what he felt.

After [F/N] finished her breakfast, she got ready for school and rushed out. She wanted to be early in school so she could talk with Ami more about the upcoming conversation with Hajime. She just wanted to feel safe in what she was doing.
[F/N] managed to arrive in school almost half an hour earlier than usual. Unfortunately,  she was the only one from her class who arrived. Great. [F/N] took place on her seat and stared out of the window. She thought about how to start talking to Hajime.
Hey, do you have a minute?
Follow me behind the gym!
Well... we're neither dealing with drugs nor am I going to kill him...
I need to know how our relationship is right now.
Doesn't that sound too straight forward?
I want to talk about with you about our relationship-
It doesn't get any better.
I-