CHAPTER 1(UPDATED)

"Mark! Wake up, you're late."

 Jinyoung called out at the famous idol who was strewn across the bed.

Mark groaned and opened his eyes. 

Jinyoung pulled back the curtains letting the sun filter into the room. Mark shut his eyes again and rolled on his stomach avoiding the morning glare.

" Today we have a busy schedule ahead of us.... First we're off to the saloon. Next..." Jinyoung continued to ramble on about Mark's schedule for today.

Mark was the new handsome idol, a rising star also well known for his playboy ways. Jinyoung, his manager, unlike him a prim and proper kind of guy.

" Ughh, Just a few moments more." Mark begged his unyielding manager.

" No! Now get up before I make you."

"Oh yeah? How so ?" Mark challenged sneering at Jinyoung.

" Stop messing around." Jinyoung said as he turned to walk out of the room. 

Mark grabbed Jinyoung's hand and pulled him to the bed. Him hovering a few inches above Jinyoung.

 " Make me."Mark whispered.

 He gazed at Jinyoung intensely.

Jinyoung blushed profusely but quickly recovered for he knew Mark's teasing ways. He pushed Mark and stuttering and stumbling made his way out. 

" Stop joking." Jinyoung scolded.

Mark's laughter followed behind him as Jinyoung closed the door. He leaned against it trying to bring his breath back to normal.

 Mark has always been like this, teasing him, and making him blush. He remembered the first day he was assigned to Mark.

*FLASHBACK*

"Starting from today. You will be in the care of Jinyoung. " 

JYP introduced both of them to each other. And he exited the room.

 Mark looked and Jinyoung from head to toe. Analyzing him. His dark eyes roaming all over Jinyoung's body. Making him feel hot and uncomfortable. 

" So you're younger than me? huh?" Mark smirked.

 "Y-y-yes" Jinyoung, a new leaf, replied.

 "Well then, let's have some fun shall we?" Mark advanced forward backing up Jinyoung to the wall.

"W-what are you doing?" Jinyoung stuttered. 

Mark's hands roamed Jinyoung's body starting from his shoulders sliding it further down to his waist and resting it there. Mark leaned forward and whispered in his ear.

 " Gotcha!" 

And then he started laughing as he exited the room too.

Leaving behind a flustered Jinyoung as red as a beet root. 

Later Jinyoung found about his true playboy nature. And it has been like that ever since.

*FLASHBACK END*

Music blasted away in the car while Mark scrolled away on his phone. He answered his phone.

 "Hey babe, Tonight? Sure, I'm free. Okay . See you then."

"Again you're going out?" Jinyoung asked, slightly annoyed, "Don't attract so much attention or you're bound to get caught up in a scandal."

"Yeah yeah whatever." Mark replied nonchalantly.

Jinyoung sighed . 

Whatever was he going to do with this boy?