CHAPTER 9 (UPDATED)

Warning ; Steamy scene ahead.

*Jinyoung's POV*
Jinyoung searched everywhere for Mark at his favourite club. He wasn't in. As he was leaving, he heard muffling sounds around the corner.

Ughh, can't people get a room. 

Jinoyung thought as he advanced forward.

Suddenly he gasped to see the two making out. The girl was clinging to Mark and was smooching off of him. Jinyoung felt like going on a rampage at that moment. Mark looked shocked. Like he hadn't expected him to show up. But then he quickly recovered and averted his eyes. 

So Jinyoung did something he never thought he would ever do, he slapped Mark. The look on Mark's face was so comical and animated that Jinyoung felt like laughing. But instead he glared at the girl until she backed away and he pulled Mark and closed in on him.

" What the hell do you think you're doing?" Jinyoung demanded." I thought we were.. you know together.

Mark flared up.

"Well, that's what I thought too until I saw you with your new boyfriend." Mark retorted.

"What new boyfriend? Wait. Are you talking about Jackson? I'm only working as his temporary manager. " 

Jinyoung blurted out, clearly confused at where this conversation was heading.

Mark scoffed. 

"Oh yeah, temporary manager. Then why was he clinging to you at the restaurant? I also came to visit you at the studio and I heard moaning and stuff happening? Huh? What was that?" Mark snapped and pushed him.

Jinyoung's eyes widened then he chuckled. 

"You think Jackson and I...? Hahaha. What a joke. Jackson was drunk and I was getting him home. But we stopped by the studio and I gave a massage. That might explain the moaning and groaning. You should've checked in to see what was really happening. But no, instead you go and try to forget about me with some hooker?" 

Jinyoung frowned, shaking his head.

Mark looked dumbfounded. 

He really did mess up the whole situation.

Mark ran his hand through his hair frustratedly.

" So there is nothing between you and Jackson? Was I just acting on my own? Like a fool?" Mark scoffed again.

"Jackson and I are just really good friends besides you're the only one I like." Jinyoung smiled shyly and advanced towards Mark slowly until he was backed up against the wall. Mark's eyes widened. 

This was the first time Jinyoung was taking the initiative. He was nervous. Both of them were.

Jinyoung closed in and lightly pressed his lips against Mark's. He pulled back and looked at Mark with a heated look then kissed him again. This time running his tongue on the bottom lip of Mark's. Mark opened his mouth and deepened the kiss, their tongues dancing and molding into each other. 

Jinyoung pulled back gasping for air. Mark took this opportunity and grabbed his ass and turned him until Jinyoung was the one pressed against the wall. Jinyoung wrapped his legs around Mark and they both continued to kiss and make out until both of them were breathless. Jinyoung slowly grinded against Mark's hips, torturing him. Mark's eyes grew dark and looked at Jinyoung with lust. He pulled him down and grabbed his hand.

They didn't know how or when did they reached home but as soon as Jinyoung shut the door behind him Mark pinned him against the door and started fumbling for his clothes all the while kissing him everywhere. 

He left a trail of kisses on Jinyoung ,from the lips slowly sliding to his neck and down to the collarbone, sucking on the soft skin leaving love bites all the way. Jinyoung moaned against Mark's ear, making Mark burn for him more. He picked him up and seated him on the edge of the kitchen counter, Jinyoung's legs dangling off. Mark standing between his legs. 

Soon both of them were naked and breathless. Mark trailed his tongue from Jinyoung's ear all the way to his nipple and swirled his tongue around it, making Jinyoung moan uncontrollably. He writhed against Mark. But Mark kept Jinyoung in a sweet torture.

When it was too much to handle, Jinyoung grabbed Mark by his hair and whispered huskily.

 " Enough teasing me and hurry and put it in."

Mark smirked at Jinyoung's fervent admission. He slid his hand down and slipped a finger into Jinyoung. Jinyoung's eyes widened and he gasped as Mark continued to plunge in. Mark slid another finger in and this almost brought Jinyoung to the edge. He titled his head back and moaned even more.

"You like that huh?" Mark teased breathlessly.

"Please".

Jinyoung begged and arched his back.

Mark chuckled but complied. Jinyoung's moans had him hard and he almost lost control. He picked up Jinyoung bridal style and led him to the bed. He laid him down and placed a knee on the bed and hovered above Jinyoung. He first kissed him then traced his tongue from his neck all the way down below. Reaching Jinyoung's most intimate part.

"No, you can't." 

Jinyoung gasped.

He found that idea absolutely appalling yet thrilling at the same time. But Mark ignored him and gave him the pleasure of his life till Jinyoung was gasping and begging for release. Mark then positioned himself and thrust into Jinyoung hard and fast. Jinyoung cried out his name. 

Mark continued to slide in and out in short yet powerful thrusts and slammed into him until both found their climax and came together. Both laid beside each other on their backs.

Jinyoung breathed out and closed his eyes. He could feel Mark already drifting off to sleep. He himself felt tired and sluggish. But what could he say, he had the best time of his life. And was secretly glad that Mark misunderstood about him and Jackson . 

I mean after all, how could we have had this awesome sex then?

He smiled and drifted off to sleep too.