CHAPTER 3 (UPDATED)

Mark's POV
Mark groaned, his body stiff as he felt something heavy pressed against him.

What? Where am I? How did I get home? 

Mark thought.

 Ughh!! My head hurts. What's this heavy thing on me? Wait. What? Heavy?

Mark looked down to see an innocent looking boy sleeping. Jinyoung's lips were slightly parted and his breathing was soft. Mark freaked out for a second when he saw that Jinyoung's lips were swollen.

What happened last night? Did I? Did we? 

Unable to comprehend what had happened . Mark shook his head then he looked down and smiled gently. He couldn't help it. 

Jinyoung was so different from others, his expressions and reactions were always so sudden and amusing.

Gently he parted Jinyoung's hair and caressed it.

 Jinyoung groaned and mumbled in his sleep. He stirred and slowly opened his eyes . He looked at Mark and for a few seconds they simply stared at each other.

Then as if a light had been switched, Jinyoung sprang up and sat down.

Mark snapped out of it too and his eyes widened.

"Shit! What happened? When did I come home last night?" Mark asked what he thought about to his manager. 

Mark hesitated but then asked the question he really wanted to know about.

 "Did something happen last night, I mean , Did we? Did I do something?"

Jinyoung blushed. Mark looked at him shocked.

"Yeah, Don't you remember, you kissed me last night." Jinyoung said, " But don't worry as a manager it's my duty to keep things running, I know you were drunk and it didn't mean anything to you. It was an accident. And that's it." 

Jinyoung blurted out, without giving Mark a chance to say anything.

"But I..." Mark started.

"Oh would you look at the time! We're late, come on!" Jinyoung jumped off and rushed out. Leaving a stunned and confused Mark behind.

Mark slowly untangled himself from the bed, not knowing how to comprehend what Jinyoung had said.

Was it a mistake? Just an accident? Really? How about Jinyoung? How did he feel about it?

No, it wasn't a mistake for Mark. And he was going to do something about it. 

He was tired of messing around anymore. It was time to get the ball rolling. Mark licked his lips in anticipation.

This is gonna be fun.