FOREVER (UPDATED)

*Mark's POV*
"And the artist of the year goes to...... Mark Tuan!" The announcer out the stage shouted.

Mark took a deep breath and walked out on the stage, smiling. His red coat trailing behind him. The applause was deafening but it all tuned out as he held the award.

I'm finally here, my dream.

His five year dream was finally achieved but... 

if only he was here.

Mark slumped lightly. It's been five years already.

"Alright then. Mark, Congratulations on your award! How will you celebrate this auspicious day? Anyone special?" The announcer teased.

Mark chuckled, "No, no one yet. I guess I'm still waiting for the one." 

Mark played along and winked at the crowd. The crowd went wild with fan chants. Mark exited and went backstage. His gang already waiting for him.

"My man!"

"Yohoo! This calls for a celebration!"

"Treat us!"

"I want beef!"

"Korean beef!"

His selfish friends demanded different things shamelessly. Mark scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"If only he was here right?" 

The eldest, Jaebum said as he patted Mark's back." I know you miss him. He never kept in contact?"

"No. But I'm still waiting, I still believe." 

Mark smiled painfully and sadly.

Everyday,
every night, 
feel like a fool.
You gotta know.

Mark packed his things and walked out the company. He was getting a break. He wondered where should he head towards from now on. But before that, he stopped by the place of promises. And farewells.

He looked at the now shaggy and bushy pavilion. Creepers and vines tangling its way on it.

"I just wished I would know how Jinyoung's doing right now." Mark sighed aloud.

"I'm doing quite fine actually. Mark". A voice from behind him resonated, slightly grazing by his ear.

Mark's whole body tensed as he whiffed the familiar scent. This scent that sent shivers down his whole body. This scent which he waited for five years, this scent of whom he dearly loved. He instantly knew.

Mark gasped and turned around to see a smirking Jinyoung. Tears already threatening to fall out.

"Missed me much. I see."

 Jinyoung said, gently smiling.

Mark stumbled and fell into Jinyoung's arms and never left him again. He hugged him so tight as if he were afraid that Jinyoung might disappear again.
Jinoyung embraced him equally. Both their arms exploring the bodies of each other, remembering and carving their existence into their long lost lovers.

"You have no idea." Mark whispered back, he closed his eyes and inhaled his scent.

You really have no idea.

He scrapped Jinyoung's ear and Jinyoung shivered. Mark missed him and his reactions. He had forgotten how his reactions would affect him. It would make him hot all over.

"Are you ready to fulfill my promise to you?" Mark gazed into Jinyoung's eyes, looking all the way into his soul.

"Yes." Jinyoung replied, his eyes glossy.

*Flashback*
While everyone was busy wailing in the airport.

Mark hugged and leaned in and whispered, " When you return, I'm never leaving you alone again. So marry me."

Jinyoung's tear escaped from his eyes and nodded silently and he turned and left. Carrying his promise with him. The only thing that would keep him going.

*Flashback end*

"Come on! Pali!", Bambam shrieked," You'll be late."

"Alright alright." Mark smiled, shaking his head.

He stood at the altar surrounded by his best friends that had been with him through thick and thin. Suddenly the door swung open and entered the love of his life. Jinyoung's form took Mark's breath away and his throat tightened.

Jinyoung came in wearing a white suit that was fit to dress him only. And only him. Mark matched him equally. Both wearing white. Pure white.

"Do you Mark Tuan take Park Jinyoung as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"And do you, Park Jinyoung take Mark Tuan as you lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

Nuptials and promises were exchanged. Mark bent down to kiss Jinyoung and Jinyoung wrapped his arms around Mark and kissed him passionately. They got so lost in it, deepening the kiss while Mark ran his hands all over Jinyoung just to make sure he was real.

"Ahem ahem. Geez guys, get a room will you". The guys complained.

Mark released a blushing Jinyoung and chuckled. Jinyoung turned to descend the stairs when Mark grabbed Jinyoung and pulled him back gave him a heart stopping kiss. The guys behind groaned.

Mark released Jinyoung and whispered in his ear.

"Forever."

Let me hold your hand.
Ipureun bada wi nal anajwo
Jigeum nareul anajwo siwonhan baramgwa
Neowa na duriseo.