CHAPTER 2 (UPDATED)

Jinyoung's POV
Music blasted away loud enough to make ears bleed. He had just received a call from Mark to pick him up. Well barely a call though. It consisted of jumbled words and gibberish. 

Jinyoung sighed as he made his way through a crowd of people grinding and dancing next to each other. He found Mark slumped against a wall in the back corridor.

" Jinyougnie~ You came!", Mark smiled silly, his words slurring. "I've been waiting for you. Come keep me company. I've been ditched already." 

He threw himself against Jinyoung.

Oh no not again.

 Jinyoung thought.

He had a hard time ignoring the fact that Mark had an effect on him. He tried so many times pushing Mark away and scolding him. 

But tonight Mark looked extra sexy. His hair ruffled and his leather jacket clinging his body. He looked sexy and temptimg in full black clothing.

"Come let's have fun."

 Mark whispered against Jinyoung's ear and pressed Jinyoung against the wall and started grinding himself. 

Jinyoung could already feel himself getting aroused. Mark's hands seemed to be everywhere on his body. Touching him, caressing him. He started kissing Jinyoung's neck, leaving small feathery kisses along his collar bone. 

Jinyoung moaned.

But before things got carried away. Jinyoung pushed Mark away and came back to his senses.

No!

Jinyoung thought.

As much as he wanted this. He knew it was wrong and either way Mark was just drunk and always teasing and messing with him anyways.

"Come let's get you home." 

Jinyoung dragged Mark out and into the car. 

Mark slumped against the seat and fell asleep.

 Jinyoung kept driving and kept stealing glances at the sleeping idol. He looked so cute and innocent while sleeping. His leather jacket hugging the curves of his body making him look even more vulnerable.

 Jinyoung just wanted to hide him from the world and protect him. He reached home and dragged Mark into his room. He laid him down and got up to leave.

"Nyoungie~ Heheheheh. You're leaving?", Mark pouted, " Don't go, stay with me." 

He pulled Jinyoung's wrist making Jinyoung fall on the bed on top of him. Mark peeked from his eyelashes and smiled seductively.

 "Well this position is new and I like it", he whispered. 

Jinyoung continued to look at him and Mark drew closer. 

Their breaths slowly mingling. It was a split second decision and Jinyoung knew he'd regret it later but he let it happen anyways.

Mark crashed his lips against Jinyoung's. His hands moving all over Jinyoung's body leaving it tingling with desire . 

Jinyoung held onto him and moved his hands to his hair. His fingers running through Mark's hair. Jinyoung whimpered against Mark's expert hands, teasing and playing with him. He moaned as the kiss turned carnal.

 Mark's hands reached below and brushed against Jinyoung's bulge. Jinyoung gasped as Mark's hands fumbled for the zipper. 

Jinyoung knew that he had gone too far now. He tried to stop Mark.

"S-stop!" Jinyoung whispered.

"Why? You know you want this as much as I do." Mark growled against Jinyoung's ear.

"W-what are you saying?", Jinyoung stuttered wide eyed .

"Please..." Mark whispered weakly then he slumped on top of Jinyoung.

Mark had fallen asleep, lightly snoring against Jinyoung's neck. 

Jinyoung was disappointed, he didn't deny that fact. But was slightly relieved too. He wouldn't have forgiven himself if something had happened. 

He smiled at the snoozing Mark. Unable to free himself, he pulled the covers and soon fell asleep. Their bodies entangled to each other. 

Someone might've misunderstood if they saw them like that.