CHAPTER 5 (UPDATED)

Warning smut.

*Jinyoung's POV*
"Mark? Mark, get up and take your medicine." 

Jinyoung lightly rattled him.

Mark groaned and tossed in his sleep.

"Come on now." 

Jinyoung put his hands under Mark's back and lightly lifted him off. Mark's body went limp and his hair fell messily on his eyes, making him look vulnerable and sexy at the same time. 

Jinyoung bit his lips and tried to focus. Now is not the time. Jinyoung reprimanded himself.He tried to get Mark to take his medicine but it simply spilled right out of his mouth.

 There's no other choice. 

Jinyoung thought . 

This means nothing.

He put the medicine in Mark's mouth and sipped water and forced it into Mark's mouth, his tongue pushing it all the way in. Mark finally swallowed the medicine and Jinyoung put him down to sleep.

He close the door behind him and came out of the room. Tired he slumped down on the sofa and was soon fast asleep. When he woke up, it was already night time. He went to check on Mark who was still sleeping. He bent down and touched his forehead, this caused Mark to wake up. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at Jinyoung.

" What happened? Did I collapse?" Mark groaned, " Where did we left off?" Mark asked.

" Nothing..Nothing, not now. Just focus on getting cured first" Jinyoung brushed him off.

Mark closed his mouth, confused. He was sweaty all over and felt extremely hot. Jinyoung noticed this.

" Come on, let's get you changed and go take a shower while you're at it." Jinyoung said, helping Mark off the bed.

 Mark stood up, then suddenly staggered back onto the bed pulling Jinyoung along him.

" I don't think I can do anything on my own." Mark grinned sheepishly.

Jinyoung sighed and made Mark sit back in the bed.

"Wait here." Jinyoung sighed. 

He went and brought a wet towel, and clothes from his drawer. He told Mark to remove his shirt but Mark's hands shook so much due to the fever that Jinyoung had to do all the work. Jinyoung slowly worked on opening each button, his hands slightly fumbling. 

Mark looked at him the whole time, his eyes never once leaving Jinyoung's face. Jinyoung aware of this focused on the buttons because he knew he couldn't bear to look at Mark in the eyes now. For if he did, they'd both be lost. 

Jinyoung slipped off Mark's shirt leaving his fair slim body bare. Jinyoung turned around and took the wet towel and gulped for air before turning back.

He then started to rub the towel all over Mark's chest. Wiping the sweat off of him. The only sound was their rapid breathing. After he had done cleaning him, Jinyoung turned to clothe him back. From the bottom he started buttoning and when he reached the top button, he finally looked at Mark.

Mark's gaze was so intense that it sent shivers down Jinyoung's spine. Mark slowly got closer to Jinyoung, his lips hovering a few inches from Jinyoung's. Then he hesitated and waited for something, a sign but finally it was Jinyoung who made the decision and crashed his lips against Mark's . 

Jinyoung was soon straddling Mark. Mark's arms wrapped around Jinyoung's waist and Jinyoung running his fingers through Mark's silky hair. Tugging it harder. The kiss turned carnal when Mark hungrily kissed Jinyoung and bit his bottom lip for entrance. Jinyoung opened up and Mark slipped his tongue in. Their tongues fighting for dominance. 

Mark finally winning. And Jinyoung let him take over. Mark's hands traced Jinyoung's body from shoulders to the waist and back again. Jinyoung whimpered against Mark's mouth . Unintentionally rubbing his body against Mark's. Mark held Jinyoung waist to keep him still.

"Don't do that. You don't know what I may do to you. And you do not want that to happen. Yet." Mark growled against Jinyoung's ear. 

His husky voice turned on Jinyoung in ways he didn't know it could. He whimpered and moaned.

" Do it. I'm tired of this push and pull now. I want you. Now ." Jinyoung replied in raspy voice.

Mark's control snapped upon hearing Jinyoung's admission. He turned and pushed him onto the bed forcefully. He slipped off his shirt and pants leaving him in boxers only then turned to Jinyoung, who was strewn across the bed. 

Jinyoung's hair was tangled and messy, and his lips were swollen from their heated kiss. His eyes full of lust. Mark bent and kissed his collarbone, gently sucking and leaving marks on it. Jinyoung moaned and thrashed against him. Mark slipped off Jinyoung's shirt and pants. Leaving a trail of kisses on his whole body. Jinyoung begging him to stop.

"Are you ready for this?", Mark whispered harshly, "Cuz I'm not gonna let you go anymore."

Jinyoung wrapped his arms around Mark's neck and legs on his waist and grinded against him.

"Yes."

That was all that it took. And Mark plunged into Jinyoung. Jinyoung cried out in pain and pleasure. He moaned and called out Mark's name many times. They soon reached their climax and both came together.

Mark gathered Jinyoung in his arms and they both fell in a blissful sleep.