CHAPTER 8 (UPDATED)

*Mark's POV*
Mark's whole week wasted away as he sat cooped up in the recording room, writing new songs. He wanted to finish everything early so that he could surprise Jinyoung and spend the rest of the weekend with him. 

And boy, did he think of what they could do together. Mark smiled mischievously.

After 6 continuous hours of writing and brainstorming, Mark stepped out to the convenience store to get some ice cream. On the way, he saw Jinyoung step out of a restaurant. He opened his mouth to call out to him, as he hadn't seen Jinyoung in a long while and was missing him badly, when he saw another man come out of the restaurant with him. He frowned when he saw their holding position.

Why is Jinyoung there? And who is that guy? What is he whispering? 

Mark thought as he saw Jinyoung blush at what that guy had whispered in his ear. 

Mark first felt betrayed because he worked his butt off to finish early and hadn't met Jinyoung in a long time. While Jinyoung was out with this whatsoever looking guy, laughing and blushing. He then grew furious and stomped off back to the studio. 

I'll get the answer soon, no matter what.

It was till late night when Mark decided to call Jinyoung.  Jinyoung picked up the phone almost too quickly.

" Hey, Markie~ " Jinyoung gushed. " It's been a while, how're you doing?"

" I'm doing quite fine. Why thank you for asking," Mark gritted out." Where are you now?"

"Me? Well... I'm busy at the moment. Why? Is there an emergency?" Jinyoung asked hurriedly.

"I want you to come over right now." Mark ordered.

" What? Now?" Jinyoung asked, " What's wrong?" 

" Jinyoungahh~. Let's continue what we started. Come on na~~". Jackson pleaded in the background.

"What? Oh, okay wait a minute." Jinyoung covered up quickly.

" Who is that?", Mark asked slowly, keeping his temper under control.

"Oh, Jackson. Well I can explain. It's a long story though." Jinyoung chuckled. " Hey don't do that. Yah! Jackson! " Jinyoung said.

" Where are you right now?" Mark breathed through his nostrils.

"Me? I'm in the studio. Why?" Jinyoung answered absent mindedly.

Mark cut the call and ran all the way to the studio. His blood running hot through his veins. He was furious. 

What was happening in the background? What were they doing so late at night? What if they were....

Weird thoughts ran through Mark's mind as he raced up the stairs. He put his hand on the door ready to open it when he heard moans and groans.

"Oh yes, Jinyoung. It feels great. Man you're good. Do you do this to Mark too?" Jackson's voice could be heard from inside.

Jinoyung chuckled and replied, " Yeah, he enjoys it too. But you're expressing it way more."

Mark was stunned and horrified, he didn't have the heart to see what was going on inside. So instead he turned and left. His heart crumbling into pieces.

Why? How could he?

Mark wondered shaking his head.

 Why do you care? It's not like you guys are a deal? Wait..are we? I mean we spent that week together so it was obvious. Right? It's all because of your stupid heart, Mark.

Mark decided that he was done. It was better to remain a playboy than to give your heart to just one person. It was foolish to do so.

Mark came out of the building and wandered around aimlessly then soon entered a nightclub. 

Well at least the music might give me some comfort or distraction.

That's what he needed at the moment. He made his way to the bar and ordered a couple of drinks. Soon he was drunk. Drowning himself in his misery.

"Hey sweetie, seems like we're both alone. Want some company? You look pretty cute to be alone though."

 A voice from beside him spoke.

Mark glanced sideways to see a red head, in a skimpy dress barely covering her body, leaning against the counter. He grunted in response.

" Aww. Look who's sad . Why the long face baby? Did you get dumped? Here let this noona comfort you." 

She said as she clung to his arm, her boobs dangling against him. He didn't push her away nor did he care anymore . He just let himself get dragged out of the bar. Suddenly his phone rang. He snatched his arm from the girl and picked it up.

" What?" Mark growled.

"Mark? Where are you? Are you still out somewhere?" Jinyoung's voice laced with worry.

" Hmph. I'm at a nightclub. Why? Do you care? I guess not. Then don't call me again".

 Mark snapped and shut the phone. He looked at the girl and dragged her into a dark corner. She gladly followed. He pinned her against the wall and she wrapped her legs around his waist and slid her arms behind his neck, tugging him forward. She leaned up and kissed him. Mark didn't respond to the kiss for he felt nothing. But instead he just allowed it to happen.

I don't care anymore. Why should I anyways? He thought. 

His phone rang again.

This time he shut it off and continued on. Suddenly he heard a gasp.

The girl broke away from the kiss and glared behind Mark. He turned to see Jinyoung. 

Oh shit, why is he here? Wait. He's going to leave, isn't he? I mean he doesn't care either. Right? 

Mark fully expected Jinyoung to run away from him without hearing an explanation but instead Jinyoung stalked forward and did something Mark never expected to happen. He slapped Mark right across his face. 

Well, this is new isn't it? 

Mark was stunned and slightly amused at the same time.