CHAPTER 6 (UPDATED)

*Mark's POV*
Mark woke up, slowly opening his eyes. He was already feeling better.

 Was it because of Jinyoung? Or was it because of what they did? 

Mark mused. He smiled and looked at Jinyoung who was snuggled against his body. Jinyoung lightly snoring against Mark's neck. His arms wrapped around him. Mark tried to slightly push him away because he needed to go to the toilet. But as he moved, Jinyoung stirred and opened his eyes.

"Hey, Good morning ." Jinyoung rasped as he smiled at Mark. 

One eye hidden by his hair flopped on it. Mark found this extremely cute.

"Good morning to you to my sleeping beauty." Mark replied. " Did you sleep good?"

"What sleep?" Jinyoung teased "We barely got any last night."

Mark's laughter resounded around the room as he got up and headed towards the toilet. 

"I'm going to shower but if you want to go for another round...", Mark joked."I'll be waiting."

Jinyoung's eyes widened as Mark winked and disappeared into the washroom.

In the shower, Mark stripped off his boxers and stood under the warm water. The water easing away all the fatigue and soon he relaxed visibly and sighed as he closed his eyes. Letting the water run its course.
Suddenly he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist. He gasped and turned behind to see a naked Jinyoung smirking.

" You thought that I wouldn't come" Jinyoung challenged. " Well you're wrong."

Mark chuckled and faced him wrapping his arms around Jinyoung's neck. " Never been so glad that I was wrong." Mark said as he bent his head down to kiss Jinyoung.

Jinyoung responded to the kiss by a slow moan. Mark turned and backed up Jinyoung against the wall. He slipped his hands to Jinyoung's waist and pushed him up and slipped one leg between Jinyoung's legs and made him ride on it. 

Jinyoung slipped his fingers thorough Mark's wet hair. Mark's hand slipped downwards, slowly trailing his fingers down. Jinyoung gasped and stopped Mark's hand midway.

" W-wait. Not yet. I'm still tender from last night. And it still hurts a lot ." Jinyoung pleaded.

Mark smirked but complied and stopped. Jinyoung slipped off and turned to leave when Mark suddenly pulled him back to the wall, resting his hands on both sides of Jinyoung's head.

" Where do you think you're going? Who said I was done?" Mark smirked.

"B- but you stopped and besides we're not going to do it." Jinyoung stuttered, clearly confused.

" There are more ways to pleasure someone besides doing it" Mark arrogantly informed.

 His hand already trailing downwards between Jinyoung's supple thighs and squeezing it. This earned a gasp from Jinyoung. 

He picked Jinyoung up and made him wrap his legs around his waist. And continued to kiss him passionately like before , tearing down Jinyoung's barriers and making him moan crazily. He grinded Jinyoung against the wall leaving no space between them. 

Their bodies mingling along with their breaths. Soon Mark broke away from Jinyoung and whispered against his ear.

" Like this." Mark said and started to stroke Jinyoung. 

Jinyoung's eyes widened at the very thought of this. He moaned uncontrollably and clung to Mark. He soon climaxed and slumped on top of Mark gasping for air.

Mark was feeling totally satisfied seeing Jinyoung like this that he gripped Jinyoung's wrist and held it above his head and whispered.

" Now my turn."

 As he plunged deep into Jinyoung. Jinyoung's moaned and shouts resonated till outside the shower room.

Not caring of the shower still left running or the fog that had started to form on the mirror, they both came together, feeling on the edge of paradise.