Can We Lose Our Minds and Call It Love

I woke up still wrapped around Mike. Ah, so adorable he his. I heard someone yawning, while walking into the living room. It was Jaime. He just looked at me puzzled, as he walked to get some water. He was shaking his head and mumbling something in spanish underneath his breath.

"What?" I whispered sourly.

"No, nothing. Just... wondering why you're spooning with him." He sarcastically answered.

"I can understand español you ass. That's not what you said." I coldly hissed at him gritting my teeth. Mike had now woken up realizing the awkward tension between Jaime and I. He cleared his throat as he sat up, then scooting to the bathroom.

"I don't like you cuddling with him... He's not your boyfriend and you've already slept with him... So... It's hard for me to trust you two alone-" I cut him off before he could finish.

"Oh really? We both happen to have been drunk and had mixed feelings about each other, ok? I'm sorry! And your the one to be talking about cuddling with someone other than their partner!" I shouted. I pulled out my phone, then showed him the picture I had taken of him and Vic cuddling on the couch last night. He huffed, before looking at the picture trying to register why I had shown it to him. When he realized it was of him and Vic, he looked down at the floor in silence. He had turned a slight shade of pink. He likes Vic? Wow, terrific.

"You like him, don't you?" I asked astonished.

"No, we'll... kinda... Look, we both kind of had a thing for each other before I met you. At first, it was just for the fans, but... It slowly turned into more than that. When Vic would get drunk... We'd... It's not important. I am in love with you Kasandra. No one else! I don't want to lose you... Is that such a bad thing? I get jealous, yeah ok. Your bloody hot and I know they'll steal you away!" He now had my face cupped in his hand and the other snaked itself around my waist. We'll.. i was kind of jealous seeing him wrapped around Vic.

"Ok, I'm sorry. Mike just vented to me and I know cuddling always gave me comfort, so I just did. I didn't mean anything by it I swear! I know you love me Jaime... And I love you too. Very, very much." I looked into his big brown orbs, smiling shyly. He leaned down kissing me passionately.

"Oh and Kas?"he questioned.

"Yes?" I answered curiously.

"I have one last question...will you go get my phone for me out of the bunk? Please?" He asked sweetly.

"Why? That's a silly question... Fine, I guess." I walked over to the bunk. I pulled back the thin sheet and blankets. I don't see his phone. Where is it? I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turned around to Jaime making a cheesy smile.

"What?" I asked with a chuckle. He just smiled even brighter. He's so flipping precious! He leaned in and kissed me on the cheek, then kneeled down on one knee. Oh no. Please tell me he isn't. I'm gonna cry. He pulled the same black box out of his pocket, opening it up to reveal the ring with my birth stone on it. I covered my mouth with my hands trying to contain my screams.

"Kasandra Anastasia Fuentes. I've loved you for what seems like forever. It may only be a few months, but I am sure you're the one I want to love for an eternity. To hold and comfort to the end of days. Will you please do me the honor of becoming Mrs. Preciado?" He proposed.

Oh god, kill me. Just kill me. I'm gonna die. This is too much! I felt the tears streaming down my face. I no longer cared that I was crying like a baby. I nodded yes. He slipped the ring on my finger. I stared at the beautiful glistening sapphire with two small pearls on both sides. I can't believe he remember my birth stone, or my favorite stone in general. I had only told him once before when we were at the hospital. I wrapped my arms around Jaime's neck, hugging him tightly, crying into his shoulder.

"Baby, don't cry. What's wrong?" He asked me nervously.

"It's so beautiful. And your so wonderful. I love you so much Jaime! I'm just... So happy right now!" I chocked out. He picked me up bridal style and packed me to the back room.

Tony and Mike were playing video games. They looked up at us.

"Move bitches. I don't think you're going to wanna see this." Jaime warned them. They both had wide eyes staring at us, then to each other. Hastily they both got up, walking out of the room, not bothering to shut off the game they were in the middle of. Jaime and I both giggled at their reaction.

Jaime tossed me down on the couch. Then climbed on top of me, kissing me sweetly. Stuff happened, very smutty stuff.

(This story is pretty much done, unless you guys want me to write more? I just don't have anything planned after this but I'm open to ideas?)