Pakistan International, Crap!

On the way to the plane, Dad had introduced us about Pakistan International Airlines that how it is one of the worst airlines and has crashed hundred times. By getting the knowledge, I was more afraid than I already was.

As we entered the plane, a woman with black hair tied in a bun, possibly an air hostess greeted in such a sweet voice. "Salaam! We hope you'll have a happy journey!" She ended with a broad smile on her face. I gave her my boarding pass and she directed me to the door at the right side. The plane was full of people, it was difficult to find my seat.
32A, I finally found it. Thank God no one was on my seat this time. I sat on my seat and gazed out of the window. It was a sunny day. I could see Lufthansa, one of my favorite airlines take off. I loved to see planes take off since my childhood. As I turned my face to find my family, I saw Zain's face. Oh My God. He was with me again. "Is this even your seat?" I shouted. "Am I a fool who would take others' seats?" Zain answered as he took out his laptop from his bag. You're full of shit. I again didn't say it. "Mommy's boy." I mumbled. He ignored.

Five minutes later, when everything was settled, the plane began to back up. Then a beep came. An announcement. She spoke in that alien language which i didn't understand and then she started in English.

"Asalamoalikum Ladies and gentlemen, on behalf of Pakistan International, Captain Usman Rashid and his crew welcomes you. We would be flying over 11303 meters and will reach Lahore withing 15 hours and 10 minutes. Please make sure all you things are placed properly in the overhead bins. Smoking is not allowed in all PIA flights. Mobile phones cannot be used during landing and departure. After 15 minutes of departure, Laptops and MP3 players can be turned on. We hope you'll have a safe and happy journey with us! Thank you and Allah hafiz!"

Poor English. She coudn't even speak 'minutes' properly. Huh. I fastened my seat belt. "Where's mom and dad?". I asked Zain. "They are behind us, you poor old boot". He replied with a smirk.

The plane was right on the runway now. It was being boosted. The announcement about the safety instructions had just finished. The voice changed and a man with a hoarse voice spoke. "PK759, ready for departure". It was the pilot. Suddenly, the plane started to move, it was fast, so fast. Everything shook. I closed my eyes and after a second, I felt myself up in the air. I saw out of the window. This time, I couldn't play with the shutters. With what they did in Lufthansa once I was 7.

After 15 mintues, the plane got straight. No shaking. I saw an air hostess heading out to our cabin. She was dressed in Pakistani clothes. It was of Green color. She had tied her Black hair in a bun and was wearing alot of make-up. The Maroon lipstick gave her an old look. She asked everyone to shut down the shutters. No, I like seeing out of the window. I spoke to myself. "Can you please shut it down?" She asked with a smile. Huh. I had to. So I did. She went away.

Everyone went quiet.