On My Own

They made us stay at Red Onion Hotel. It wasn't a good one. We had to wait for two hours for the room to clean up. Sir Jahrukh spent his time arguing with the manager while Sir Kashif and some boys including Sadiq and his crew talked. Everyone else was busy on their phones. It left Imaan and I. We were staring at the floor for no reason. We didn't know what was going on.

"Who wants Sting?" I heard Abdullah say. Everyone cheered. Abdullah came to me and offered it with a smirk. I accepted it with a smile. He was such a caring guy. "Losers never win" He said staring hard in Sadiq's eyes. He went away with a smirk.

Finally we got five rooms. "So, let me clarify one thing." Sir Kashif started. "Three students will share a room. We have twelve students with us. I want no arguments. Sir Jahrukh will tell you whom you're sharing with." He ended with a smirk. So Sir Jahrukh guided us. I was happy to hear the first one was Abdullah and I wished the second one to be Imaan. But unfortunately, it was Haroon. Haroon was not a member of the bully team or something. In Abdullah's opinion, he was a nice guy. He had thick brown hair with light brown eyes. But I got both boys to share with. Oh My God.

I placed my belongings properly in the cabinets and jumped on my bed. The room had three beds. It looked old. It looked like people had destroyed the wallpapers and a light wasn't working too. I laid down on my bed. "Relief.." I mumbled to myself. "What?" Abdullah, who was sitting on the sofa asked. "Nothing...I'm just mumbling." I giggled. We three decided to have rest.

"Come on students, we have to go out." Sir Jahrukh entered in. I wasn't able to sleep the whole time. But I had to go. He ended and went away. Abdullah, Haroon and I got up and dressed. I wore a poncho with tights and tied my hair in a bun because the weather was hot. I put on my athletic sneakers and joined Abdullah and Haroon who were out waiting for me. I was as slow as a turtle.

On the way down, everyone who met stared at us. It was said negative to walk with boys here in Pakistan.

After a few minutes, I came to know we were going to Centaurus. It was a five-storey shopping mall in Islamabad. Everyone was so happy. We reached out.

"Hey bozo." Shanzay said.

"Go bozo!" Sadiq shouted.

"Look, Ms.Bozo's here."

Everyone started whispering.

Abdullah went red. "I told you not to-" I interrupted him. "Leave them." I said. "Let's go." We got in the bus.

No one spoke during the journey....

I felt alone again.

But Abdullah helped. He helped me till the end.

I felt like an abandoned tree.

That grows itself.

I had the feeling of Ashes remain's On My Own.

Bring me out
Come and find me in the dark now
Everyday by myself I'm breaking down
I don't wanna fight alone anymore
Bring me out from the prison of my own pride
My God, I need a hope I can't deny

It was a real feeling.