Detective Panic Attack!

Sharp at 4 o' clock, when it was time to go, I threw over a scoop-neck black T-shirt that showed too much cleavage. Then I tucked some tight jeans into a pair of knee-high boots. I clipped my hair into a tight ponytail, completing the look.

Once I was ready, My phone chimed and saw the text message by Aiman. She said 'Ready?" and I replied.

A few minutes later, I saw a car park at the side of my house. I locked my room and ran downstairs. Thank God no one was in the lobby. I opened the main door and saw Aiman waving sitting in the car. I ran towards her black Honda.

"Hey!" Aiman said.
"Yo!" I answered her with a smile.
The engine blared to life as Aiman reversed.
"I heard children less than 18 are not allowed to drive here?" I asked her in a confusing way.
"Yeah....but I don't care." Aiman giggled. So did I.
"So..Why are we going to Aylanto?" I asked her.
"I wanted to have a chit chat with you and inform you about what SATZ are planning for you." She answered as she parked her Honda.

We found a table having two seats with it. I took the first one and obviously the other one was occupied by her.
"Maheen, you have to be careful." She started. "You don't know how SATZ behaved with the other children." She ended. I was trying to be attentive. "SATZ? Who are they?" I was curious about it now. "Those who bullied you. They call themselves 'SATZ'. You know, their names. Sadiq, Abdullah, Taha and Zohra." She looked like she's a detective. This showed she was really intelligent. "Oh, what are they up to?" I asked. "They won't stop. They'll try to insult you. SATZ have murdered many students too. Their dead bodies are still missing." She looked worried. "Okay, I'll try to be careful." I nodded. She passed an encouraging smile.

Aiman said she was getting late for the party she had. She dropped me back home too. How good of her. I was happy someone was helping me.

The next day, I didn't go to school. I told mom I wasn't feeling well.

On Saturday, we had bonfire. It was the worst one. Better not to write.

Wednesdays were the best. SATZ were luckily busy on this day.

On Fridays, they taunted me so much. I was about to cry that day.

They made fun of me. They didn't let me stay.

Zain never helped me.

Let's get back to what happened now..