Street Fighter Go!

Our school arranged a trip for us to Islamabad. It was a 6 days trip by a bus. That was the worst thing.

I was standing with my classmates at the bus station waiting for the bus. I wore a tunic shirt with skinnies. This was a perfect match with my ankle boots.

"Hey" I heard Abdullah say that. "Hi" I greeted him. "When is the bus arriving?" He asked. "I don't know, ask sir Jahrukh." I answered him. Sir Jahrukh was our Chemistry teacher. Every girl called him their favorite teacher because he respected girls so much.

We got in the bus. I respectively took over my seat and looked around for a wifi. I found it. I took out my phone from my skinnies and connected to the internet so I could use Twitter and Wattpad.

A few minutes later, I saw Imaan sitting with me. "Hey!" I greeted her. "Yola!" She replied. She was fond of using this word. I passed her a smile and got busy in my phone. Imaan did the same.

I didn't notice anything. Just kept typing on my phone when suddenly, I noticed the time. An hour had passed by. I was astounded. I didn't even eat. My thoughts went real and the driver parked the bus at a Hotel. So everyone got out of the bus. I made my way down the bus with Imaan. As I went down, someone threw Coca Cola on me. OMG. It was Sadiq, the leader of STZ. I was about to ignore him when Abdullah came and pushed him backwards. "Don't you dare touch her." His words were clear. Sadiq and his crew, who stood behind him, laughed. Sadiq pulled Abdullah towards himself and punched him on the nose. Abdullah took a few steps back, then crancked his shoulder forward, spinning into the air and kicking Sadiq right in his mouth. It reminded me of Steve and Park's fight in Rainbow Rowell's book. But I had to be serious. Sadiq's mouth was full of blood and afterwards we came to know he broke his tooth. I was surprised. When teachers saw them fighting, they came to us and gave both of them some First Aid.

This time, I again didn't find time to eat. So i shared with Imaan.

We carried on the journey  with Abdullah and Sadiq still arguing.

I felt like I didn't feel well. So I slept for the rest of the journey.