The journey ends..Another starts

When I woke up, I noticed I was sleeping from the last eight hours. I was still tired. I could hear a baby crying. I turned my face to see. I was shocked by looking at his mother still sleeping. Didn't she hear her baby crying? Seconds later I realised the baby's mother belonged to Pakistan. I went to him and offered him some Wonka candies. He passed an adorable smile with his two little teeth.

I checked the time. Half an hour was left. I opened the shutter and gazed at the Cirrus Clouds in which the plane floated.

After fifteen minutes, another beep came. This time I could see the announcer. She had Sandy-Brown hair and her Amber eyes shone brightly. She wore a Pink lipstick. She started:
"Ladies and gentlemen, we'll be shortly landing at Allama Iqbal International Airport. All the passengers are requested to fasten their seat belts. Thank you!"
She ended.
Wow. Finally I spent 15 hours in an aeroplane. I spoke to myself. I sneaked out of the window. I could see the roofs of houses and plains. The plane was getting low, and low.

What an amazing scene. I could see the runway now. The lights were bright, guiding the plane straight to the runway. As the airplane landed on the runway, everything shivered. Even I did.

When everything was settled, the same woman, who made an announcement about pre-landing, stood across the mic. She announced while the plane was finding a stop.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we have sucessfully landed at Allama Iqbal International Airport, Lahore. Here the temperature is 28 Celcius. All the passengers are requested to remain seated till the plane comes to a proper stop. We are very pleased that you travelled throught Pakistan International and we hope you'll travel with us again. Thank you and Allah Hafiz!"
She ended and went away.

The plane came to a stop and the air hostess guided us to the exit door.

I was so tired.