Chapter 1; First of all

You've been living in the same town your whole life. Your life has been really just surrounded by school. Your grades meant the world to you. In school there is always the cliche; hot bad boy football player that all the girls want to date but this is not that kind of story. You were the cliche girl who sits all the way in the back with glasses, and rarely ever speaks. The boy all the girls wanted to be with was named Zach Herron. He usually only used you to get help on homework, you were his tutor. It was every Tuesday night in the library. You had barley any friends but you had one really close one. Her name was Addison. You knew her since Pre School. She has always been there for you. She was super pretty with brown curly hair. The first day of tutoring Zach he didn't like you at all. He was annoyed at you. He told you that you're lame and need to get a life. He was really mean to you when you were there to help him. He always asked personal questions. He always questioned of how you thought of him. You never say anything you say you're only here to tutor not to give you tips. One lovely day, you saw Zach at the beach. You didn't want him to see you he'd criticize how you look in a bikini. He really didn't care if he hurt your feelings. He always makes you feel like you're going to cry. While you were going into the water Zach sees you. He starts shaking his head and walks towards you. "Surprise, surprise." You turn your head and ignore him. Then you say "Zach just please leave me alone I'm trying to have fun at the beach." He jumps into the water beside you "actually I need help on a project." You then reply "but on Tuesday's we only have limited time, we barley even finish what we need done." He then says "then I guess you're gonna have to come over to my house and help me." You shake your head. He then says "don't get all happy (y/n) I barley even consider you a tutor." You then look at him and say "wasn't happy at all. Since you said that though have fun doing the project on your own!" He says "I was kidding chill." He then gets out of the water and goes back to the other side of the beach. You decide to leave in case Zach walks up to you again. You get a message from Zach saying "Hey (y/n) come over now. I need help!!" You get into your car and drive off to his house. He was outside practicing with his band called the Why Don't We. You get out of your car. Then Zach runs up to you and says "the projects' up in room, go start working on it." You smile and say "I'll wait till your done!" Then he gives you a glare and walks away. You watch him practice. He is really good at singing. You enjoyed it. It made you feel better. Then once he opened his mouth again, all the better you were feeling went away. You and him walk up to his room. You sit on the floor. He explains to you how he isn't understanding what to do. Then you help him. For the first time in forever he says "thank you" then you say "I forgot to mention this but you're a really good singer! Got some true talent!" Then he says "thanks". You then leave around 7pm. He walks you out to your car and waves you goodbye. Then you go back home. Zach was being super nice to you. On Tuesday he gave you a hug because he got an A on his project. Which was super weird to you. Ever since then he's been actually nice to you. Once he got smart enough he didn't need a tutor. He dropped you. The friendship you guys had was over. Then one random day he messaged you and said "Hey, come to my this Friday! Bring friends." Addison came straight to your mind. She said she can make it! You said to Zach "I'll be there!" Then he replied "are you bring anyone?" You said "yes. Addison" then he messaged back and said "oh okay. See you there😊" which was weird he was acting as if he wanted to see you. You told Addison about it and she was so happy for you. She was jumping to conclusions saying he must like you but that was to good to be true. It was Friday, and you went out of school early to get a dress for Zach's party. You also got contacts. Your dress was a velvet color. Then you curled your hair and brushed it out making it look natural. You wanted to impress Zach. It's not like you liked him or anything. You show up to the party. Addison straightened her hair and wore a light pink dress. It was cute, very classy. Once you showed up Addison said "look for Zach" and you did. He spotted you and said "who are you?" You were like "(y/n)" he laughed and said "yeah right" and walked away laughing. Why did Zach just say you aren't you? Maybe he can't tell without the glasses. Then you put on your glasses and tapped on Zach's shoulder. He said "wow, you actually look good." Then you roll your eyes. He grabs your arm and says "where's Addison?" You say over there. Then he winks at you and walks away. Something in your stomach was telling you that something was up. Then you put all the clues together in your head. Zach used you to get Addison over here. He was completely flirting with her. He used you. You couldn't look at him the same ever again. You walk up to Zach, and say "thanks Zach for using me!" Then rush out of the door. He runs after you and says "it's like that!" You turn your head towards him and say "you asked me to come here so you could get closer to Addison." You hop into your car and drive off into the night. Addison messaged you and said "why do you even care? He's just a boy." You reply back "have fun. Guess having you as a friend was to good to be true." Emotions hit you. Reality hits you. You were upset that Zach used you, and you were upset because your "friend" wasn't really your friend. Tears run down your face. Never in a million years did you think you'd be crying over Zach and Addison.
~To Be Continued~