Chapter 10; Good

says "I'm sorry." You lay back on the bed not saying a word and all Zach could do is sit there and stare. The silence was killing you so you got up out of bed and headed towards the door with nothing on you. Zach then says "where are you going?" Then you say "to be honest I don't really know I want to leave everything behind me." Then he says "even me?" But you just walk out. You wanted a future with Zach. You wanted to be with Zach. You always liked Zach but something always got in the way between you two. You walk outside and sit on a bench to get fresh air and you sat out there for hours. It was 11pm and you were starting to get creepy vibes. So you get up and run into someone. They were wearing all black and once you made eye contact with them they tried grabbing you. It all happened so fast and before you knew it you were in someone's trunk. They forgot to grab your phone so you look at it and see 40 messages from Zach. Most were question marks but a few said "where are you (y/n) it's past 2am?" Then it hit you this person has been driving for hours it was 3am right now. You message him and say "I don't know where I am because I'm in someone's trunk, so please chill I need to call the police." You call the police and they said it looks as if the kidnapper is heading for San Jose." About 10 minutes later you hear the police and you could also hear your kidnapper swerving and driving dangerously which made you panic. But the car stops and he opens up the trunk. Then he says "great the police are after me. Get up." You get out of the trunk and say desperately "please don't hurt me." Then he says "stop whining or I'll hurt you more than what I was planning on doing." You were in tears and you thought that this was going to be the last day of your life. Then you say "who are you?" and then he says "I'm your biggest fan. I was hearing rumors about you and Zach and I couldn't handle myself I need you to myself and if I can't have you nobody will. I drove all the way up from Georgia and all I could think about is you or what I could do with you. My name is Robbie." Then you say "please Robbie, you don't need to do this. I've never met you before, I'll follow you on Instagram." Then he smiles and says "Please do and like all my pictures." Then you say "will you let me go?" Then he says "no, I'm never going to let you go. I want to die with you, I want you." Then you say "I don't want to die. I'd be upsetting all my fans. Think of what you're parents are going to think whenever you die they're going to be so upset so, let me go now and you'll get in less trouble. You can tell everyone that you finally met me." Then Robbie says "but you don't love me." Then you say "I love every single one of my fans and I'm so thankful for everyone of them. I try my hardest everyday to notice some of my fans." Then Robbie smiles and brings you back to his car. The police were all surrounding his car and Robbie then grabs a knife and puts it up against your neck. One of the policemen say "let her go." Then Robbie puts the knife on your chest and starts putting pressure on it starting to cut you but the police shoot him before he cut you anymore. You've never been so scared in your life and you black out. . . . You wake up in the hospital and Zach is sitting there once he realizes you're awake he comes over and... | HEY GUYS IM TRYING TO WRITE WHENEVER I CAN SO YEAH BUT IF YOU WANT TO BE UPDATED YOU CAN EITHER FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM @ cloekeeler I do follow back & you can also add my Snapchat @ wattpadcloek you can ask me questions and etc:) PLEASE DM ME WHENEVER !! :)