Chapter 5: Problem

This story is my most popular one and I've decided why not make it even juicer. Zach was famous and you were ordinary and sometimes that can be a problem. Many months passed and Zach was getting bored of you and for some reason you could tell he was hiding something. Zach was known for being a player so you did have your doubts. So you did something that you should've never done but something you should've done. You looked at his phone. Those few months you were together he always was skeptical about you with his phone. You weren't going to start to accuse him until you had evidence. Is it wrong to go through his phone? Yeah it is 100% but you have no problem with him touching your phone. What he usually does is falls asleep at night forgetting to turn off the phone. So one night you decided to look. People usually text on Snapchat, Instagram, or regular text message. Those were the three you were most definite to check. You were going through his Instagram and saw this one girl named Bre. She dmed him a little over a month ago and they've been talking ever since. You went to check for more evidence on Snapchat, and Texts which got even worse. So here's her story, she has known him for quite some time. They went to school together before fame and he always had a crush on her. They've been messaging for the past month and have been saying I love you. Which right then and there you knew it was wrong of you to look at his phone. You also found out that they've met before while you were dating and have various pictures of him and her kissing. The most recent photos were from last week. Now you were 100% sure that Zach Herron was cheating and for him to have the audacity to say he'd "never do anything like that to you again." Was kind of rubbing in your face that you're a fool. You couldn't stand watching him sleep there peacefully and you didn't want leave so you woke him up. Zach said "babe I'm tired." Then you said "tired of me and want to be with Bre?" Then Zach said "what do you mean?" Then you say "you played me twice Zach, what am I not good enough for you? These cute photos of you and Bre are enough to declare you're a cheater. Wow." Then Zach grabbed his phone out of your hands and screamed in your face "WHY THE HELL WERE YOU ON MY PHONE?" then you say "because something fishy was going around." Then Zach said "now what's going to happen?" Then you say "the same thing that happened to me when you did this with Addison. When will you realize that I have feelings too? I am human." Then Zach says "I understand." Then you say "wow, you don't even care." Then Zach says "it's sad to say it but I've lost interest in you." Then you say "I see. Nice knowing you Zach. Have fun with Bre." As tears fell from your eyes.
| YES THIS IS SHORT I'M SORRY. I WILL POST THE NEXT PART SOON THOUGH| 😛