Chapter 11; Dream

kiss you on the head. He grabs your hand and says "I'm so glad you're awake I thought I was never going to see you again." After he said that something in you took over "well none of this would've happened if you could stay loyal for once and not lie and say you like me but you're messaging other girls." Then he has a surprised look on his face. Then he says "well a thank you could've been nice." Then you say "thank you for coming? I didn't ask you to be here because every time I see your face I only remember what negative things you've done to me." Then he stands up from the bed and says "I'm the only one here (y/n) not even your parents." Then you say "I don't really care." Then he says "you could've died last night and I would've been damaged but I didn't know you were going to wake up and wish I wasn't here." Then you say "surprise Zach, I don't have Alzheimer's which means I remember everything you've done to me." Then he says "I'll just go." As you see a tear fall from his eyes. Then you say "you know how many times I cried for you? You can't just show up acting cute and forget everything that happened." Then he says "there is a saying that states that forget about the past and focus on the future. From the beginning I wanted a future with you but I was so worried of screwing it up I'd do something stupid and message a girl. I swear (y/n) you're the only girl in the world I want to be with. You're the only girl that I would drive hours to see at a hospital. I want to be with you." Then you say "Zach just a minute ago you said you were just going to leave. If you ever want to be with me never walk out when times get hard." Then Zach sits back on the bed and says "if you didn't want me here why would I stay?" But you just look at him and then he squeezes next to you saying "let's go home." It was around 7pm when the doctors said it was good for you to head back home. During the car ride Zach grabbed your hand and kissed it and wouldn't let go. Before you guys left San Jose, Zach stopped to get you guys food at (your favorite fast food place) and then after you guys were done eating in the car you guys headed back to Los Angeles. There was a lot of traffic on the way there so you guys got home around 2am. You wake up around 11am and Zach comes in with food. You thought to yourself that Zach is really trying to make an effort to be with you. Then he says "hey, I made you breakfast." Then you say "thanks." As you sit up and eat. After you were done eating you got in the shower and then get ready. After you're done getting ready Zach says he's going to take you somewhere but you need to keep your eyes closed the whole time. It took about 10 minutes to get there when you heard Zach park. He walks you out of the car with a blind fold on to your destination. It was a beautiful park and he set up a picnic. Then there was two kittens in the basket. Then you look up at the wdw boys are there was Daniel with a guitar and they all have red roses in there hands. Everyone had white roses and Zach who was standing in the middle had red. The only thing you could do was blush and pray to god that these kittens are yours. The boys begin to sing you a song and you zone out looking at Zach. He had on an all black tuxedo and he looked amazing. After they finished singing to you they all walked up closer to you and then Zach came up even closer than the rest of the boys and game you the roses smiling. Then he begins to say "(y/n) you're all I think about. I swear on my career I will never cheat on you. You're the only girl in the world that I want a future with and I know I've done stupid things but once you look at me the whole entire world stops and I feel as if we're the last two people on earth. Will you be my.......