Chapter 8: Stuck

and kisses you. It all happened too fast. Of course you kissed back, you were in the moment. Zach then said "I missed doing that." You laugh and then fall asleep. This was the thing though: 1. Does Zach really want to be in a relationship? Or does he just want to be friends? 2. Is he playing you? Or 3. Is he being legit serious? You always worried yourself. The whole day all you did was play on your phone and nap. It was kind of awkward being next to Zach. Once it got night time Zach kept trying to talk to you. He said "hey (y/n) are you dead? You haven't talked to me." Then you say "I'm fine." Then he says "good." then you guessed you both fell asleep. You woke up in Zach's arms all cuddled up. The plans for today were to go to Disneyland. You got into the car and drove off. The day was amazing. You rode rides, got ice cream, and hugged on Zach. It made you forgot about everything that happened recently. While you were at Disney a few fans walked up to you and asked for a picture and also asked about you and Zach. It was all an illusion. You were happy. By the end of the day Zach was acting a little off which made you kind of skeptical of what he is going to do. As you were heading back to the hotel Zach messages even though he's sitting next to you. "Hey I'm sorry, the whole time I've seen a smile on your face and it reminds me of the times we were together. It made me wonder why I ever hurt you. You were all I ever wanted I've never been in love so I never knew how it felt. All the other girls I've been with don't give me the feelings you do. I've seen you angry, joyful, happy, excited, and upset but I want to see you with me. I've always felt like I was forgetting something but it was my heart telling me I need you. You manage to make me smile even when you're just sitting there playing on your phone. I said this electronically because I don't want to bust the other boys moods and hopefully this makes you smiling and probably once you hear your phone go off I'll be sitting here shaking for your response looking at you reading this message. You don't need to respond because it's probably too much for you to handle and I'm fine if you don't respond or if you don't want to be with me. You can always forgive but you can't forgot. In the past I did stupid things. I know I did. But I have feelings for you (y/n)." You look up after reading that text message smiling at Zach. He had a worried look on his face and once he realized you were smiling he relaxed and sat back enjoying the ride home. You guys stop to get something to eat and Zach was there waiting for you patiently to get out of the car. Once he saw you his face lit up and he smiled and walked towards you and grabbed your hand as you both headed towards the doors of Chili's. The night went by swiftly it was a slow but rememberable night. The other Why Don't We Boys all wanted to take a stroll around the area so you guys did but you and Zach went your separate ways from the group. You both sat down on a bench in silence. Till Zach said this "do you want to be with me? This silence is going to kill me." Then you say "what if I said I did?" Then Zach said "Then I'd be one lucky man." You lay your head on Zach's shoulder staring out into the night. Was Zach being serious this time? But you had no time to think instead you let it happen. Once it was time for you guys to go back to the hotel you were already asleep in Zach's arms. You wake up around 9 am in bed.   Zach wasn't there so you go down into the lobby and see him with.......