Chapter 4: Final

Zach said he loved you. Then you say "Zach, you don't love me." Then Zach says "how do you know? You're not in my head (y/n)" You just sat there. Zach kept staring at you. Everything that happened today, went away in your thoughts. All Zach had to say was he loved you. You sat on the couch as he sat on the chair. He got up from the chair and sat next to you. Then you get up and say "be right back I left my ice cream and soda in my room." You grab your things and go back to the living room. Zach was laying down on the couch. He notices you and gets up. You put the ice cream back in the freezer and bring the soda into the living room.   You sit on the couch Zach was on and gave him a hug. Those nice big bear hugs. You were genuinely happy. Zach made you happy. After everything that happened today he always managed to put a smile on your face. Zach didn't say anything. All he did was stare into your eyes. He put his hand on your left cheek and said you were all he ever wanted. You felt your stomach completely flip. You felt something you've never felt before. Love. He leaned in and kissed you on the lips. Zach Herron actually kissed you. He then added "I hope you're still up to go see a movie tomorrow and go out for dinner (y/n)" you smiled and said "I'm down". You went from a nobody to Zach to actually something. He only thought of you as a tutor everyone said. That's all you ever were. Over time though you grew to know that Zach wasn't a bad guy. He had problems like everybody else. Zach messaged his manager and asked him if it was okay if he spent the night at a girl's house. His manager said that it's fine but just don't let everyone know. You told your mom and she responded back instantly saying "okay girly, see you and Zach later tonight!" She never ever let you even have a guy over. Strange. You and Zach went up into your room and watched some movies. You guys watched White Chicks, and then 13 going on to 30. You could tell you were both falling asleep. He was yawning and you were closing your eyes. You guys were cuddling, his arms were wrapped around you. He said "goodnight my love." Then kissed you again. Then you say "Goodnight Zach." And pull yourself closer to Zach's arms. You wake up around 2am whenever you hear your mom walk in. She then says "hey (y/n) what you and Zach doing?" You say "sleeping lol" then she says "oh okay I'm going to go to bed sweetie goodnight." Then you hug her saying "goodnight mom love you." You walk back into your room and see Zach sitting up. He said "I was worried, I didn't know where you went." You laugh and climb into bed beside him. He then says "I never thought that you had feelings for me." Then you say "I didn't at first. You were mean." Then he laughs and says "you liked me." You then say "well it took time." He says "I liked you whenever they told me you were my tutor. I came up with a plan to be mean to you, so you could never know." Then you say. "Sure Zach. I am a weirdo. I sit in the back of the classroom, and have glasses. I'm your cliche. I'm that person that people only want to talk to whenever the teacher assigns a project." Then Zach says "stop calling yourself names. You're perfect to me." Your stomach flipped. Luckily it was dark in your room because you were blushing. You said "Stop Zach. That's not true." He smiles and says "why would I lie to you (y/n)?" You don't say anything. Then he adds "I remember whenever in class you had to go up in front of the class and tell everybody about yourself and what you like to do. I just couldn't keep my eyes off of you. You were so scared. Whenever you noticed me staring at you, you choked up and started mumbling. I thought that was so cute." You then say "I was nervous. I didn't want to mess up. Then I wanted to look around the room, and I noticed you staring at me. I was freaked out Zach. Then I messed up, and you don't even know I went home and cried because I felt like I embarrassed myself." He then leans in and hugs you, and says "god, why did I wait so long? I did like you." You laugh and say "it's okay Zach. You're with me now." He then says "I could've lost you. I was so stupid. I made your friend hate you, and basically ruined everything you had. I would see you at lunch by yourself and I hated myself. It was all my fault." You say. "I was planning on moving schools but my mom said no." He looks at you and says "why would you move schools?" Then you say "because I didn't want to see you and Addison." He shakes his head. He looks you in the eyes. Puts both of his hands on your face and kisses your lips. You could tell he felt bad. He then says "(y/n) will you be my girlfriend?" You say "yes Zach, I'll be your girlfriend." He smiles at you. You and Zach are official. Actually dating. Felt like you were dreaming. Every girl dreamed of this moment. But this moment was reality to you. You both fall asleep holding hands. You guys wake up around 10:30am. Both of you get ready and head out to go see a movie. All you ever wanted was to be happy. Zach posted a tweet on twitter of you and him kissing. He told his fans that you and him are dating. There are those fans that go along with it and hate it personally but know that if he's happy, then they're happy. Then there are the fans that hate you and aren't afraid of expressing it. Then there are fans that ship it 100%. He risked losing fans for you. Which made you the happiest girl on the planet. So that's how it ends. You and Zach end up together. Nerd with Jock. ~ The End For Now ~