Chapter 13: 💍 or 💔

A million of thought ran through your head. Marriage?!?! That's the biggest commitment ever and you didn't know if you were ready for one. You loved Zach but you didn't love what he did to you. Young marriages rarely ever work out... you put some deep thought into your decision and you came to a conclusion... you're not going to marry Zach. You weren't ready and you truly weren't in love with Zach you still are growing up which means you have chances to meet new people and Zach has done you bad many times and whether he's truly sorry or not you could not ever marry him, you weren't the right girl. A few days later before you told Zach you got all your things together so you could leave the situation as soon as possible you didn't want him to talk you up. The day approached that you had to tell Zach and the look on his face hurt you so bad. He started to cry and you didn't know how to comfort him so you run out of the building in tears and call over a taxi from this point on you're officially done with Zach.
- sorry this ended in a tragedy! please recommend more people for me to write about & also I'm so very sorry for being so inactive i was so busy! but it's summer now so i have alot of free time to write