New Beginnings

Okayy....l literally have no idea where to begin. Im Naomi Marie Wright, I'm 20 years old. I'm from Atlanta Georgia born and raised. Georgia is a amazing place to live the weather the food. In other places you may here people from the south are sweet and nice people to be around .But from the people I ran into I can disagree. I spent my high school years getting bullied by this one girl her name was Nina.Nina made my life a living hell.Nina was just evil she was lightskin and she made fun of me because I was darker . Nina found out about something I tried to get secret and she told everyone in high school I spent my all four years taking her shit.But I eventually moved on . After freshman year in college I decided to do online school I spent time working on myself and decided to give myself a makeover kind of . Right now I'm currently packing .I got into Duke University a few months ago but I had lost my grandma so I decided to put college on hold and help my mom until she got better.

◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️◾️

I took my bags off my bed and sat them by my door I took a few looks around and tears started to spill out of my eyes .I thought about how much I'm going to miss home and my family. But I'm glad to have a knew start I worked on myself and I worked on my insecurities .

"AYO MARI YOU READY YET" I heard my brother yell

"Yeah Haviair I'm coming, help me with my bags please" I yelled back down to him I heard him run up to my room, he grabbed two suitcases and I grabbed the other two

"I'm going to miss you baby sister "He said as we walked down the steps in my living room laid my big sister and my mom watching some show called Jane the pregnant girl or something like that I never really paid attention to this show

"I'm going to miss you baby" my mom said as she got up from the couch I hugged her back

"I'm going to miss you too mommy" I said as tears ran down my face she wiped my tears "Your so emotional Child you'll talk to me every day and you'll be down here for Christmas in no time , Did you bring your medicine"she asked I rolled my eyes and sighed

"Yes mommy I did" I looked at her and more tears fell.

"Nicole say goodbye to your sister"My mom said, then my older sister Nicole looked up and smiled.

"BYE BYE BIG HEAD IM GOING TO MISS YOU SOOOOO MUCH BABY SISTER"She yelled she kissed my cheek several times and gripped my face.

"Oh my god colie shut the hell up"I said as I laughed I said my final good byes and left outside my house I got to my car and just took the time to inhale the Georgia air. I was really gonna miss Georgia I've been here my whole life so leaving was a big step for me. I drove to the airport because I didn't want to take a six hour drive by myself and I don't like driving for mover than a hour so I'm having my car sent to North Carolina.

****************Fastforward to after the plane ride****************

I finally arrived at DU since they're sending over my car they gave me a rental I walked on campus and seen people of all races walking around .I smiled because of the new people I was going to meet and new friends I was going to make I held my schedule and dorm information in my hands as a guy walked with me to my dorm with my bags we got to my dorm and I thanked him I took the key they gave me and opened the door as I walked in I seen a bed I seen the other bed and seen the walls had posters of I guess the girl favorite celebrities.I started to put my things away and worked on my side of the room I put my name in big letters with these stickers my mom got me I had posters of Nicki Minaj and a lot of them I may say i pinned them to my wall once I got done It was time for my first night class .They knew I was coming late so they only gave me one class for today and then tomorrow I start all of them "Room 22A Mrs.Fields class"I mumbled I went search for her class and once I finally reached it I walked straight towards her desk

"Hello I'm Naomi"I said to her she looked at me

"Hi I'm Mrs.Fields Would you like to introduce yourself to the class" She said all eyes were on me and I heard people whispering I swore after high school we would stop introducing our selfs but whatever.

"Umm okay Hey I'm Naomi Wright I'm 20 and I'm from Atlanta"I said the class burned holes in my face.

"Okay Ms.Wright take a seat near Mr.Powers over there ,Keith please raise your hand"He raised his hands and just as I was bout to sit down.

"Oh wait Ms.Wright do you have your paperwork" She asked I already knew what she was talking about.

"Yes I do" I turned around and was about to hand it to her.

"Damnn Ma dat ass something serious"This guy said he laughed and pounded his friend fist I turned around and looked down as I went back to my seat .Now I know that teacher heard him say that ,Her ol' deaf ass "Don't mind him he just a nigga with no manners" The boy Keith said to me I smirked at him "I'm Keith" he said he held out his hand I shook it then payed attention to what Ms. Fields was saying.Class ended quickly and I was making my way to my dorm I heard whispers and I got looks I know for a fact these grown ass people got more to do then talk about "the new girl in school" I took my phone out and put my headphones in my ears as Molly Brazy's Outro blasted through my headphones I mumbled some of the lyrics I unlocked my dorm and seen my Tv had arrived I began to set it up it was a smart Tv so it had Netflix before I got comfortable I took a shower once I got out I put on shorts and a tank top my hair was in a messy bun I put my glasses on and I laid in my bed with a bowl of pineapples I turned on Pretty little liars I was so into the show that I didn't hear the door.

"Hi" I jumped and seen a girl she must be my roommate.

"Hey I'm Naomi" I said as I sat up to shake her hand.

"I'm Journey" she said as we shook hands. That's when a guy busted through the door.

"AYOO JAY SIS IM HUNGRY" He was lightskin he wore this white tshirt and a pair of basketball shorts he only had socks on and I laughed.

"Boy I told you about busting in my door and where ya damn shoes at?" Journey Said and  I couldn't help but laugh.

"Wassup I'm Christopher but you can call Chris"He said to me I smiled and looked down he had pearly white teeth.

"I'm Naomi" I said

"Well nice to meet you"He said I looked down

"Where you from Naomi I can hear ya accent?" Journey asked

"Atlanta" I answered

" That's cool."

"I hear a accent in y'all voice to where y'all from?"

"New Orleans." They answered at the same time.

" That's nice, How old are you"I asked her

"I'm 20 and Chris here is 21 poor baby got left back in 2nd grade "she said as she pinched his cheeks I laughed

"Whatever man just make me some food a brotha over here starving"he said he walked out of our room .

"So when's your birthday"She asked

"uhh I'm 20 and my birthday is October 12"I said

"AYEE MY BIRTHDAY THE 8th"she yelled

"That's wassup"I said as I smiled

"Ima go take a shower." Journey said before she grabbed all her shower materials and walked out the room. I turned my attention back to Pretty little liars as I had eventually fell asleep.

Heyy guys welcome to the first chapter of this book😩

But please Vote and Comment

what yall think so far?😩