~10~

Journey P.O.V

I was on my phone watching people stories on Snapchat when Chris walked in the room.

"What chu doing?" He asked sitting next to me.

"On snap" I said

"Oh that's wassup, but what we doing next week?" He asked as I put my phone down.

"What's next week?" I asked

"Thanksgiving" He said in a duh tone.

"Oh snap I forgot all about Thanksgiving." I said

"How do you forget a holiday, why do think we have next week off." he asked

"I forgot about that too."

"You need help."

"Whatever no I don't, but what chu wanna do?" I asked.

"It don't matter to me it's up to you." He said

"Ard, ima call J see what he wanna do then I'll let chu know." I said.

"Ard, but since you not doing anything right now can you take me to the mall I wanna get some new sneakers." he asked

"Nigga why can't you take yourself?" I asked looking at him.

"I don't feel like driving and you love me so that you would take me." he said

"You lucky you my friend lets go." I said as I got up and then put my shoes on.

"I love you too." he said then the door opened and it was Naomi. There was only one word to explain how it felt in the room.......Awkward😕.

"Hey, we about to go to the mall wanna come?" I asked causing Chris to look as me.

"No I'm gonna see you later." She said

"Ard" I said before grabbing my keys and me and Chris left.

"Why would you ask her if she wanna come?" He asked.

"Because she's my friend." I said.

"Whatever man." He said as we got in the car.

"Just to let chu know you buying me dinner." I said as I started the car and pulled off.

"Man you always talking about food." He said

"Whatever" I said. We just listened to music and talked about little stuff  until we got there. We got out the car and went to Foot Locker. After looking for a while he decided on red and white Jordan 15s.

"Let's go to PINK real quick I wanted to get some stuff since we here." I said before we walked towards the store. I was looking at the sweat pants and stuff then Chris came up to me with these lace black underwear.

"Don't you have these?" He asked.

"Nigga put those back you and August both do the same immature shit." I said before walking away to get some perfume. About 2 minutes later Chris came up to me.

"Get the pink bottle."He said

"But I like the blue bottle." I said

"You are the meanest person I've ever met." He said

"But I love you dearly." I said before grabbing a blue bottle and walking to the check out line. After paying for my stuff we went back to my car.

"What you want to eat?" I asked

"It don't matter." He said so I just took us to Wendy's. After paying for our food we sat down and ate there then he went to his dorm and I went to mine. When I got back I saw Jayden and Naomi watching TV.