~8~

Journey P.O.V

After the whole thing that happened between me and Bryson I found out that my brother was gonna come down here to handle it but begged him to just stay home and told Chris and them to let him go. Even though Bryson was wrong it didn't need to go that far and I was just over the whole thing. Anyway that was 2 weeks ago. I just got back to my dorm from volleyball practice and I was so tired. I took my knee pads and my headband off then I got in the shower.

After my shower I put on some shorts and a school T-shirt then I turned on Pandora on my phone and I connected my Bluetooth headphones then I got started on my homework. About 10 minutes later I saw August walk through the door causing me to take my headphones off.

"Wassup ma"

"Boy I told you about calling me ma." I said.

"My fault, wassup tho?" He asked as he sat next to me on my bed.

"Nothing just homework." I said.

"How was practice?"

"The same as always." I said

"What chu tryna do tonight?" He asked looking at me.

" I didn't plan on anything thing just homework, why wassup?" I asked

"A nigga hungry." He said making me laugh.

"Nigga you always hungry."

"You gonna make me some food or you wanna go out?" He asked

"I got homework to do." I said

"But Ima die of starvation." He said being dramatic.

"Boy bye." I said as I picked my pen back up.

"Can I at least get a kiss?" He asked before I pecked his lips.

"Girl what was that?"

"A kiss" I said

"No it wasn't this is a kiss." He said before he pulled me into a kiss.

"Alright love birds break it up." I heard Jayden say causing us to pull apart.

"Shut up." I said throwing a pillow at her.

"Don't be mad at me y'all were the ones about to do the nasty with the door unlocked." She said throwing the pillow back.

"Whatever, that was August being annoying." I said

"I was just tryna show you how to kiss." He said

"Boy shut up." I said

"Are we going out to eat or not?" He asked

"Yea let me just finish this sentence." I said before writing my sentence and putting my stuff back in my book bag. After grabbing my phone and saying bye to Jayden we left and got in his car.

"What chu tryna eat?" He asked looking at me.

"It don't matter." I said.