The Teams

Kayleigh Hecox's POV

Ian and Anthony were standing in front of everyone else. They were going to pick teams. I was standing next to Courtney, holding her hand. The two boys explained what was going on.

"You can pick first because you lost!" Ian said. I could see that Anthony was thinking about picking me. I slightly shook my head.

"I'm gonna pick Joven!" Anthony said. Joven cheered. I leaned forward and looked at Flitz.

"How did you know?" I asked him. He shrugged. Ian smiled.

"I'm picking someone who is very dear to me, my baby sister, Kayleigh!" Ian said pointing to me. I looked at the cameras, then at Ian.

"Me?" I asked. He nodded. I stepped down next to him. A shirt was shot out of a cannon at me. I quickly ducked and the shirt hit Flitz in the dong area.

"Ow!" Flitz said. I tried my best to not laugh. He handed me the shirt. I looked at the size then glared at Ian.

"Okay, how come every top you pick for me is a large?" I asked unzipping my grey, baggy, sweater and put my Harshmellow shirt on. Once it was on, I glared at Ian. "It's like a dress!" I said. He smiled at me, which caused me to roll my eyes.

"Wes!"

"Lasercorn!" Ian said. I smiled. He was someone who I'd consider a friend.

"Told you we'd be on the same team," I said to him.

"Noah!"

"I need some more, femabitly!" Ian said.

"Courntey, pick Courntey," I whispered into his ear. He looked at me. I nodded. Ian rolled his eyes.

"Courtney!"

"Mari!"

"Keith!" Ian said. Keith then showed the camera his hair. Everyone was laughing or gasping.

"Wait, you aren't a natural bald like Flitz?" I asked with a smiled. Keith playfully pushed me. I smiled even more.

"Olivia!"

"Shayne!"

"Um, Sohinki!" Anthony said, which made Flitz our final teammate. I screamed and jumped up and down before tackling Flitz.

"Yeah!" I screamed. Ian looked at me.

"Do you?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"Can't I just make a friend?" I asked. Ian shook his head.

"Not if it's Flitz! Have you seen his abs?" Ian said pointing at him. I turned to Flitz, who lifted his shirt. He had some good abs, which most people like.

"You should be more worried about him then Flitz!" I said point at the tall, skinny, guy with glasses.

"Well, Noah's never had a girlfriend before, you could be his first!" Courntey said. I rolled my eyes.

"I was just trying to make a point that I'm not one for abs. I like realistic looking people, not magazine models!" I told Courtney and Ian. He sighed in relief.

"Happy Ian?" Shayne asked. Ian nodded. I smirked.

"But, sometimes pecks are very appealing," I said giving Shayne a flirty look. Ian looked at me, then Shayne.

"No!" He yelled causing me to break out laughing. Courtney joined me.

"Boy it's easy to get to you!" I said still laughing.

"Not funny!" Ian said glaring at me. I stopped laughing, hoping he wasn't really mad at me.

"Sorry," I mumbled. He nodded.

"Alright! Let's start off the first challenge!" Ian yelled. Everyone cheered.

Author's Note

So this will be a little different then the real Smosh Summer Games: Camp, with Courtney being on Ian's team instead of Mari. Also Sohinki won't be leaving, that way the teams are even. I won't be changing the winners of challenges, just what happened. If the Harshmallows won a challenge, then they will still win that challenge. Thank you for reading.

Sincerely,

Writer1092