The Mousetraps

Kayleigh Hecox's POV

Today we were filming Mario Mousetraps, and I was dozing off on the couch.

"Kay! Wake up!" Shayne said shaking me awake. I looked around to see everyone looking at me.

"Sorry," I mumbled. "I'm tiered."

"Well maybe you shouldn't be looking for people at 3 in the morning!" Wes said. I glared at him.

"You are asking for it!" I said jumping at him. Shayne wrapped his arms around my waist.

"You're not going anywhere!" He said sitting me back down next to him. I rolled my eyes.

"Just tell me when it's my turn," I said putting my head on Shayne's shoulder.

First up was Noah and Shayne doing the javelin throw. I frowned when Shayne got up.

"My pillow!" I said causing Courntey and Lasercorn to laugh.

"I'll be your replacement pillow!" Courntey said moving to Shayne's old spot.

After Noah and Shayne were done, the score was 1 - 0 Harshmallows. I was very happy that we were winning. Next was Joven and Ian doing ribbon dancing.

"Okay, I'm back, you can move Courtney!" Shayne said. Courtney frowned and climbed over to the other side of me. I smiled as Shayne sat next to me.

"Good job!" I told him as I rested my head on his shoulder once again.

Ian ended up losing, causing the score to be 1 - 1. That wasn't going to be the case for long because I was up next.

"I'm going against Wes!" I said, glaring at him. He smiled and stood up.

"Good luck!" He said.

"You too, you're gonna need it!" I said back. We were doing synchronized swimming.

"Damn it!" Wes yelled. I smiled and turned to him, sticking out my tongue.

"Take that bish!" I yelled at him before sitting next to Shayne and Courntey.

"Good job," Shayne told me. I smiled.

"Thanks, it was pretty easy beating Wes!" I told him. Everyone laughed as I glared at Wes.

"This rivalry is getting a little too far! Unlike Sohinki and Shayne, they can't control themselves!" Anthony said. I rolled my eyes.

"Who's next?" I asked.

Mari was going up against Lasercorn doing badminton.

"You've got this Lcorn!" I yelled causing Shayne to move his shoulder.

"If you are going to yell, don't do it in my ear!" Shayne said looking at me. I nodded putting my head back on his shoulder.

Lasercorn won, making the score 3 - 1 Harshmallows. I was so happy. We were winning! I can get really competitive. Anthony and Keith were up next doing horseback riding.

"Keith, you can do this!" Courntey cheered. I smiled.

Keith ended up losing, causing the score to be 3 - 2. My team was still winning, but I was getting nervous. Courtney was up against Olivia. They were doing fencing.

"You've got this Livy!" Anthony cheered.

"Court, you can do this!" I told her before she got up and stood next to Olvia.

"Yes!" Olivia cheered as she won. I frowned. Everything was tied up at 3 - 3 and it was all riding on Flitz.

"Flitz! If you screw this up, we're done being friends!" I yelled at him, standing up in the process. Everyone looked at me.

"Okay Leigh, I won't screw it up then!" He told me. I nodded.

"Good!" I said before sitting down. Shayne smiled at me.

"You're hilarious," he whispered to me. I turned to him and smiled.

"You too!" I whispered back.

Flitz was going up against Sohinki in Uneven Bars. I was sweating. This was nerve racking. Not only did I want to win because we'd be in the lead, I also want to win so I don't have to go through the mousetraps.

"Yes!" I screamed jumping onto Flitz, causing us both to fall over. Courntey and Keith joined the doggy pile. Soon Ian, Shayne, and Lasercorn did as well. "We won!" I screamed.

Soon the doggy pile ended, and we all separated, getting ready to film the next video. I walked over to Shayne.

"Hey - " he said before I cut him off by kissing him. After a minute, he pulled away. "What was that for?" He asked with a smile.

"Winning!" I said with a smile. He grabbed my hand and we walked over to the group. No one noticed that we were holding hands. I pulled out my phone to text Fawn.

Me: I did it! I told him and now we're together!

She texted back right away.

Fawn❤️💎👌🏻: Really!?! That's amazing! Can u pls tell me who it is?

I smiled as I read her text.

Me: Shayne Topp❤️

Fawn didn't repond after that. I shrugged and put my phone away. She must have been doing something.