The Epilogue

Once coming back from Summer Games, Kayleigh continued to live with Shane Dawson. Even though she wasn't friends with Fawn anymore, she was still friends with Shane.

Kayleigh had began working at Smosh, taking apart in everything. Game Bangs. Squad Vlogs. PIMM. Cell Outs. EBE. Everything. She had been working herself to death.

Shayne and Kayleigh continued to date after Summer Games. After 2 years of dating, they moved in together. And a year after that they got engaged. Their wedding was a year after the proposal. The two had their first kid 2 years after that. They named her Cheyenne Rose Topp. Now, they have been together 10 years and have there second kid on the way.

Fawn and Kayleigh never spoke to each other again. The two lived off happily without the other. Fawn is still in New York, married to James with 3 kids. Looks like them not being friends worked out.

Kayleigh was on her phone when Shayne came home.

"Hey Kay, hey baby!" He said to Kayleigh and then to her stomach. Kayleigh smiled.

"Are you excited?" She asked.

"About what?" He asked confused.

"That we're having a boy!" Kayleigh said holding up a sonogram picture. Shayne smiled and kissed her.

"A boy!" Shayne exclaimed. Kayleigh laughed and nodded. Cheyenne looked up from her toys.

"A boy?" She asked.

"You're going to have a little brother!" Shayne said. She smiled and ran over to him.

"Yay!" Cheyenne said hugging her dad. Kayleigh smiled and looked at Shayne.

"I love you!" She said. Shayne smiled.

"I love you too!"