The Sleepover

Kayleigh Hecox's POV

I was going to take Fawn's advice. I was going to do it.

"Leigh! Come do Seriously Super Stupid Sleepover with us!" Courtney said. I nodded, following her to the set. In this episode there was, Courtney, Olivia, Shayne, Lasercorn, and me.

"So we're going to pick out 7 words that we need to include in our letter home to mom!" Olivia explained.

"Or whoever you're going to write to!" I added in. She nodded.

"Okay Kayleigh, you can pick your words first!" Olivia said handing me the bucket. I nodded.

"Alright, I've got cuddles, crush, teammate, bunk bed, crap, jiggle physics, and Spider-Man! What a bunch of random words!" I said. Soon we all started writing our letters. Shayne's made me laugh so hard, he was really funny.

"You're next Kay!" Shayne said. I nodded.

"Dear parents, I'm having a fun time at camp with Ian, he isn't a big as a crap as I thought he was. We are teammates at camp. He is obsessed with jiggle physics. Now, don't tell Ian, but I have a crush on Spider-Man. Sometimes I wish he'd come into my bunk bed and give me some cuddles. Love, your only daughter, Kayleigh!" I read. Everyone clapped.

"Next game!" Courtney yelled at the camera.

"The game we are going to play is who's in my sleeping bag!" Olivia said. Her and Courtney explained the rules. Shayne volunteered to go first. In his sleeping bag was Noah in a Barack Obama.

"It's Noah in a mask!" Shayne said. I smiled.

"Yay! He got it!" I said with a smile. Courtney and Shayne laughed. He kept on guessing until he got it.

"Barack Obama!" He exclaimed. Everyone said yes and Shayne took of the blindfold.

"Good job Shayne!" I said as he walked over to me. He smiled and handed me the blindfold.

"Thanks Kay, you're turn!" Shayne said with a smirk. I put the blindfold on, and was lead to the sleeping bag. There was giggling in the background.

"Why are you guys giggling?" I asked.

"No reason Kayleigh, you can start now!" Courtney said, holding back her laughs. I my hands up to the persons face.

"Is it a male?" I asked.

"Yes!" Olivia said.

"I don't feel a mask!" I said.

"That's because there isn't one!" Lasercorn said. I nodded, moving further down in the sleeping bag.

"What am I touching? Who is this?" I asked. That just lead to more laughter. I kept on feeling around. "Ah! No! I'm done! No!" I screamed taking off my blindfold and getting out of the sleeping bag. Everyone laughed.

"Most action I've gotten in awhile!" Shayne said stepping out of the sleeping bag. I gasped.

"It was you!" He nodded. I slapped him in the arm.

"Anyway, you lost!" Lasercorn said taking the blindfold. I rolled my eyes.

"I hope you get a huge spider, all of you!" I growled. They all just laughed.

"Come on Kayleigh, it was a joke!" Olivia said. I smiled.

"Just wait until Ian finds out about this, you're all dead! Well, other then Lasercorn!" I said.

"It was his idea!" Courtney said.

"Iancorn will live on forever!" Lasercorn yelled. I laughed and rolled my eyes. For the first time, I'm actually happy that I joined Smosh. This was going to be fun.