Chapter 2

Ivys POV

School! I chanted in my head, I pulled on a white school shirt and yanked on my tie. I quickly hitched my skirt up and flipped my hair. My hair was short and black, sort of spiky- and I liked it, my lips were pink but I put on some lipgloss to get them glossy. I put on some eyeliner raked my reflection in the mirror, seeing a petit tanned girl, with black hair and brown eyes, I shrugged and walked off to the kitchen deep in thought about Maria.

Maria's boyfriend... hm... he's quite hot.... Liam- though I'm not crushing on him. His wavy brown hair and brown eyes is amazing but he looks shy and awkward- and not my type. He absolutely adores Maria, but recently, I'm not sure. He started to back off around her, she says they have'nt properly kissed for ages. She said Liam, is always busy and when she calls him a woman always answers the phone. I'm worried for Maria, she's my best friend and I dont want her getting hurt. Woah- Im DEEEP! I cant believe I thought alllll of that in one morning, its only 7 o clock. I started giggling, but I stopped as soon as my mum walked into the kitchen and asked what I was laughing about. I replied "nothing", and walked off to school without eating breakfast.

"Hey Ivy!" Ash called, I looked over at him, tilted my head to the side and said hi back. Woooow! I was always struck by Ash's hotness, 

"How's it going Ash?" I asked him as he appeared by my side.

"oh its good, but you're looking good! You're looking hot Ivy!" He replied and winked, I rolled my eyes at my comment, refusing to look as if I cared about the hot creature. "Oh, Ivy- just say you love me." he pulled a puppy dog expression, his green eys glitsening in the sunlight. Damn! he looked good! I knew he was joking then and I hugged him,

"oh Ash, you're my faveouristest big bwuvver!" I said to him with a cute lisp, his eyes darkened at the "bwuvver" bit, but he carried on walking with me, but this time with a hand wrapped firmly around my waist.