Chapter 3

Ash... wooow, that guy is impossibly hot, what a sex god... Oh Ash, his blonde hair that glitsens in the sunlight, his green eyes that glow bright with mischeif and darken with lust. His broad tanned body, just waiting to be explored. The smooth planes of his toned stomach, wow. Ash Livid, the guy who roamed my heart, the guy whose name I write over and over on my notebooks... If he found out- I would die of embarassment. But oh god, he is perfect in so many ways. He tries to act like a cocky, arrogant, jerk, but he can be sweet...like today as he took me to breakfast.

"hey Ivy, aren't you gonna eat anything? Or are you afraid to put on the calories? Ivy Styles the girl who was afraid to put on weight?" He started laughing

"Are you being serious Ash? I love my food, but I need to get to school quickly, David is waiting for me, Daaaavvvviiiddd, the hottest guy in the enitre school, have you seen those abs?!" I told Ash dreamily, practically drooling, it was a plot to get him jelous, though my previous relationship suggested to abandon this method, but I really wanted Ash, way more than any guy I had ever met. Ash's green eyes hardened,

"why are you chasing after David for, he's got a girl friend! I think we should stay here longer." He said with an edge to his usually deep melodic voice. David was one of my best friends, he was like an older brother to me, a brother that I've never wanted and never had. To think of him in any way other than in a friend type way was kinda gross. It was practically incest, I shuddered at the thought of me and David being together, ew...

"Im only joking Ash, Davids like a brother to me, don't get your frilly little knickers in a twist!"

"oh, so you've seen my pants have you, wanna get into my pants do you?" he asked seductively, biting his lip and leaning in, towards me,

"maybe, but then, maybe not, why should I when you walk around with frilly underwear on?" I suggested sweetly, staring into his darkened eyes, which I identified as lust. "did granny leave them lying around when she stayed over?"

"oh, Ivy's saying naughty things, I think we're going to have to close her mouth for good" he whispered, his voice becoming huskier, he brought his lips in closer, and then...

contact.

His lips were agaisnt mine and his toned arms were around my small body, my hands were tangled in his blonde hair as I carried on kissing him. His mouth released mine, but started trailing down, from my mouth to my collar bone, my breath became hitched, he brought his mouth back to mine and swiped his tounge across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I instantly agreed, opening my mouth his toungue ventured in.

"Ivy...Ivy...IVY! Ivy, earth to Ivy!" urgh, damn that Maria, at times I loved her, but times like now was when I really wanted to tear her up to shreds. 

"yeah Ria?" I asked sweetly, not masking the annoyance very well,

"You were daydreaming again, £10 to bet you were thinking about a certain Ash Livid..." she said teasingly,

"uh, mm, well, yeah" i said sheepishly, well I had an excuse, if a sex god had kissed you, you had a right to day dream, there should be a law passed about that! I though to myself.

"Well I dont think the prime minister is EVER gonna pass that law!" she replied grinning, wait, oops,  realisation hit, I was talking aloud, I need to control what I think, I have to concentrate on keeping thoughts, thoughts! Sounds easy, but trust me, its not! "so are you and Ash together?"

"uh, no, I think it was just a kiss," i shrugged,

"I think it was MORE than a kiss, he really does like you," she whispered giggling slightly, but then her expression became serious, "Ivy, I broke up with Liam."