Chapter 7

Adam’s P.O.V

I flicked my TV on after I placed Antonia’s newly cleaned heart in my cupboard, the news was on I watched it, even though irritation ran through me.

“Antonia Montaquim was found dead in Mourir Forest, her body was massacred and she was believed to be killed by a wild animal in the forest. The police and nearby Park Rangers are out hunting for the animal, but have no idea what to expect. They don’t know what animal killed her, but they are certain it was the same animal that killed Celia Jean, Tanya Phillips, Marie Jonas and Alyssa Brooks, seeing that they were found in the same state. This is Phoebe Myers, with the 7 o’clock news.”

Phoebe Myers, the news lady mentioned all of my ex-girlfriends, each and every one; I took all their hearts, before they could break mine. The police thought it was an animal chasing after girls, they never even suspected it was a person, I always removed any traces of me being in the crime scene, I even took out the livers so it didn’t seem as if a maniac ripped out an innocent girl’s heart. I felt cold, it felt strange without a girl’s presence in my arms, I missed Antonia, she was my favourite girl friend, by far, though I didn’t regret stealing her heart. My house felt empty, it was weird not having a girlfriend sitting on the couch with me, I needed a new girl friend. I remembered a certain swish of beautiful auburn hair, Antonia’s hair, I really missed her, and a tiny sector of my brain winced over the thought of her death, it regretted me killing her.

Ivy’s P.O.V

I arrived home at 7:02, which was fine, I literally skipped everywhere, Ash is my boyfriend, and I jumped up and squealed, I was so happy. Ash Livid is mine! I plugged in my earphones and listened to more music, then I heard a beep on my phone, Maria was texting me,

MariaXD: How aaaaaaaarrrrrrreeeeeee u?

Me: Hw do u think?

MariaXD: umm... well let’s say ur jumpin up n dwn cuz Ash askd u 2 be his gf?

Me: ur psychic!

MariaXD: no, I jst guessed, was I right?

Me: yup!

MariaXD: HOLY CRAP, I’m fangirling now! My baby has finally grown up!

Me: wht the hell, ive had othr bfs b4 u no! Idiot

MariaXD: Ash was the hottest... I need to get ready, midnight snack time!

Me: u weirdo! Who gets ready 4 midnight snax??? BTW, SAVE ME SUM!!

I put my phone on charge and started laughing, and thought about the last moments I had with Ash, after our heated kiss, he put a silver necklace on my neck, it said Forever and Always. Wow. Then I was kind of awkward because I didn’t buy Ash anything, so I put my fingers around his neck, so they were like a necklace and whispered,

“Make sure you never take this necklace off.” And clung to him, he looked back at me and said,

“So how are you supposed to leave me?”

“I’m not” I replied,

“so you’re not gonna leave, even though this?” and held me against his back, so I was piggy banking him and ran around, I screamed and laughed hysterically all the way through...