Chapter 5

Ivy’s POV

One hour passed and we left maths, I sighed in relief- home time, Ash time, fun time...

Ash usually picked me up from school which was nice because we got up to all sorts of nonsense! Maria and I flew down the stairs with our hair streaming behind us; it wasn’t exactly like that for me, for me: my hair just flopped around my face- as it was too short- it wasn’t an attractive look at all. I walked out the gate and there Ash was, leaning casually against the tall green fence, his hair looking gleaming and golden, his emerald eyes were sparkling and gorgeous mouth was smirking. He was wearing a white top that clung to his toned torso, displaying the bronzed muscled in his arms, he was also wearing dark jeans that were ripped in some places. Wow, he looked sexy. I looked away from him, in case he caught me checking him out, and pulled out my phone, I stuck in my earphones and started playing Let Go by Lawson, I sighed, and Andy sounded so amazing- he’s the lead singer- for those of you who don’t know, but you should, wow....

“Earth to Ivy, Ivy!” Maria was calling me; I was staring out into the distance, thinking about Andy and his tousled brown hair and his gorgeous lips, but Maria woke me up from my trance. “Ivy, Ash is waiting for you!” I looked at her, then towards the gate where Ash was waiting and forgot all about Andy, Andy was nothing compared to Ash.  “when you guys do it, remember to wear protection!” she started snickering immaturely and I just rolled my eyes,

“Hey Maria,  when you do it, make sure I’m there watching, cuz I don’t want your new boyfriend taking advantage of you!” then I started giggling like an idiot, Maria rolled her eyes and then we both started giggling. We were walking in the direction towards Ash, and he was looking skywards as if embarrassed to be around two maniacs like Maria and I, I didn’t blame him!

“Hey, Ivy, so... I caught a little bit of your conversation with Maria, are you planning to do something with me...?” he asked smirking slightly, there was a slight chill in the air, I shivered slightly,

“Ash, me and you? You wish, dream on dude, dream on!” he probably didn’t dream-though I did. I walked ahead slightly, still listening to music, but listening to Hurts Like You, once again, by Lawson. I heard someone approach behind me, it was Ash, he wrapped an arm around my shoulder, I was still shivering so he gave me his jumper that was on his tanned arm. I looked up and smiled at him, he was perfect in every sense.

“So how was school today?” he asked me, smiling sarcastically, seeing that he knew I hated school,

“Ash why don’t we skip that question, we all know that I hate school.” I suggested, he smiled,

“No tell me! Please Ivy!” he said, pouting, stupid guy, I moved closer to him, so that my forehead was against him and so that he was pressed up against the wall. The street was empty, I wrapped my arms around his toned neck brought my lips towards his, but not touching his completely, they were just in front of his.

“How about we skip the school talk?” I murmured, my lips almost touching his,

“Good idea” he replied, and finally, my lips touched his.