Chapter 1

Zasha's pov

I woke up. Stretching from my position. Everyone at the orphanage was still asleep, duh it's 1 in the morning! I hopped up, grabbing my phone as I did. I snuck towards the window and hopped out. I landed, and after I got up from my landing position I got my fangs out. I used my vampire speed to find an all day and night bar. I sighed as I went into the alleyway. I noticed 2 figures leaning up against the wall smoking cigarettes. I ran up to them. "Well hello boys!" I said calmly. "Hey Z. How's it been?" One said. "Eh, so so. The orphanage gets boring." I say back. Both of them drop their cigarettes and stomp them out. "Well then, let's go get some food." He says. I see their eyes turn red and their fangs come out.

All three of us speed off, splitting up. I run towards town, knowing downtown London was a good place to find some good blood late at night. I was right, a creepy dude was leaning up against a pole. He spotted me, he walked towards me. I froze in pretend fear. Once he was in front of me he tried to grab me. I chuckle as my fangs slide out. I tackle him, sinking my fangs into his neck he screams as I suck all of the blood from him. When I know I've sucked all of the blood, every drop, from his body I drop him. Full I speed back to our meeting place and wait there. Knowing the boys they probably found a slut and is fucking her. They usually do that for fun. After 15 more minutes of waiting they run back. I smirk. "Did you have fun?" I ask in a playful voice.

One of them turns red. I laugh. Then I speed off shouting my goodbyes. I finally reach the orphanage, so I fly up to the window and hop in. Getting under the covers pretending to be asleep. I looked at the clock on the wall. I had been out taking the blood from people for 5 hours. It was 6 now. Wait... FUCK! Today's Saturday, an adoption day. A few people will come in and look at us all and do a sort of interview. I never get adopted, and I never want to. They always wake us up at 7 am. After a few minutes I fall into a light sleep.