The Pictures

My alarm went off as usual. At 6:30. I got up and looked at my calendar. It was January 24, a Tuesday. I really didn't want to go to school. I know people would make more fun of me. People would have pictures, and morbid notes. I just couldn't handle it, not after last night.

So I trotted down the stairs to find my parents talking with coffee mugs in front of them. I put on my best sick face and walked into the kitchen.

"Morning," I said, extra groggily.

"Morning honey! How-"my mom looked up and saw my face, it was working," are you not feeling well?"

"What? I feel fine!" I added in a heavy cough for emphasis.

Then my dad looked up,"honey. You do not, now go back to sleep we'll call you in sick, okay?"

"But I have a test tomorrow!" I started to argue like I normally did, "I gotta-" I sneezed for more emphasis.

"Go! I know you'll get caught up, but you can't work like this. Go to sleep." My mother said."I'll wake you when we leave."

I trudged up the stairs, a my lips curled up a little in satisfaction. Well now I didn't have worry about the idiots at school.
***
I woke up to a shake of my shoulder.

"Honey me and your father are leaving, will you be okay on your own?" My mothers sweet face looked down at me.

"Of course I will, I'll call you off you need anything" I replied, still sleepy.

"Okay, see you later!" She blew me a kiss and walked out.

I was on my own for the day. I was glad, too. I just wanted to cuddle and watch Disney movies with herbal tea and popcorn. So I decided to grab my favorite, fuzzy blanket and walked down the stairs. I placed my phone in the pocket of my sweatpants and put my blanket on the couch.

I walked into the kitchen and started to grab a mug and put water in it. The grabbed a popcorn bag, the ones you just put in the microwave. I pressed 'popcorn' and the bag started to spin. Then I went over to the cupboard and grab my tea bag. I decided on orange and spices, because that was my favorite. I climbed on top of the counter to grab the honey. I personally thought top shelves should be eliminated, due to the fact I was only 5'6". It sucked.

Anyway I grabbed out my popcorn and popped the mug in, filled with water. I pressed the two and turned around. I grabbed a large bowl and dumped all the buttery goodness in. I walked over to the cupboard and grabbed salt, olive oil, and some garlic powder. My friend back in Scotland showed me this flavor combination. It was actually pretty tasty!

I mixed the popcorn until the microwave beeped. I grabbed out the hot mug and instantly placed the tea bag in, the water turning into a very light orange, soon to be a deep reddish color. I let that seep and went to pick a movie. I opened the cabinet we kept our disks in and looked through them. I decided instead of a Disney movie, I would do My Neighbor Toroto, a personal favorite.

I almost skipped back into the kitchen and stated to mix honey into the sweet liquid. I tasted it and it was perfect. Do I grabbed the mug and popcorn and cuddled on the couch in a blanket.
***
After the movie was over I just turned on Stranger things as background. I wanted to browse the Internet. So I opened Instagram and found a horror waiting for me. I was tagged in 300 photos. I'd never in my life been tagged that many times.

I clicked the notifications button to see what I was tagged in. I was tagged in pictures of my boobs. They were everywhere. Catching how pathetic I looked, topless. I kept scrolling.

I found a picture captioned,"maybe someone shouldn't have torn ur bra off @aleciaevans😷😷"

And another one was captioned," well I sure wouldn't turn up that!"

All of them were hate. I deleted my account right there. I opened Snapchat, and the same thing happened. 463 Snapchats of most likely my bare chest. I didn't open one, just deleted my account. I only kept my wattpad and Pinterest accounts open. And only because nobody knew it was me.

I started to cry. Tears flowed like rivers down my cheeks, my blanket soaking them up. I just sat there and sobbed, wishing that someone would care about me. Wishing someone understood. But no one did. I was alone.

I ran upstairs. I pulled open my desk drawer and lifted the plastic organizer to reveal a razor. Then I couldn't control my hands.
***
The beginning of my day was great. Nothing to worry about except burning popcorn. I watched movies. I ate my favorite things. I laughed at funny people. But then I thought that the Internet was safe.

I was retarded enough to think I was safe at home, safe online. And I wasn't. It had been a long day. My parents had gotten back at around 5:30 and began to make dinner. We are then I went straight to my room. Where I am right now. I got up here hoping to sleep at 7:00. I know early. But I was going sleep would grace me with his presence to relieve my pain. But he hasn't showed. Not at 2:48 in the morning. So I got up and walked over to my window. I looked out, gazing at the stars. I pulled out my chair, hoping to be comfortable while looking for constellations. I found the Big Dipper, and the Pegasus. Then I fell asleep.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey peoples! Sorry for not posting yesterday btw, I'm not going to be posting on sundays ever, it's a family day for me lmao. anyways thanks for reading! Thanks for the votes! U guys r fantastic! Also, sorry if this one is a little boring, the next chapter is going to be really exciting because a new ~SoMeOnE~ is going to make an entrance lmao! Well keep reading, comment and vote.