Chapter 4: Arrival

Once I was home I ran up to my room without talking to my farther, after what had happened that morning. I burst into my room to instantly get changed. I ran to the bathroom to freshen up. Once ready for Sarah's arrival I sat in my room watching t.v ready for Sarah to jump to my small window. Hours passed without her coming. It came to nine o'clock and I felt as if I should not bother waiting anymore. But I knew I'd hang on. It then finally came to ten o'clock and I gave up on the thought of seeing Sarah. Until I heard a thud outside, I turned to the window to see Sarah. I went to the window quickly to open it. She jumped through the window and stood right in front of me. She then lifted her hand to my check. She then kissed me, a perfect kiss. She jumped up and put her legs around my waist, putting both of her hands on my shoulders, as I put my hands around her back. We kept kissing for a few minuets until Sarah stopped and looked into my eyes. I missed seeing her maroon/red eyes. 

"I've missed you so much" she whispered into my ear

"I've missed you too" I replied

"I love you" 

"I love you too"

I took a few steppes back until falling onto my bed. We both lay together on the bed looking into each others eyes. I wondered what she seen...a human. She undone my top button, then the next, then finally making her way down until taking it off. I took off her coat and then her shirt. We both continued to undress each other.

I woke up with Sarah in my arms, we both looked out of my other window to see the sunrise. It was perfect. And so was she. I felt complete now that we had finally been together in every way. She turned to me in the bed and put her hands around me as I did the same.

"Are you happy?" she asked

"With you here? Completely" I answered 

I kissed her then held her tight. I never wanted that moment to end...but I knew it had to.